Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
So, I thought it would be cool to start a little discussion about what everyone is interested in! Try to answer all the questions to the best of your ability :)
1. What is one of the most memorable gifts you have ever received?
2. What is your favourite holiday movie?
3. What is a special skill/talent/hobby you have?
4. What is your favourite take-out food?​
I'll go first, the most memorable gift I have ever received is my iPad Pro and apple pen. I got it for school so I don't have to drag my laptop everywhere! I use it for my drawing as well.

My favourite holiday movie is Home alone!! I like all of them, I think they are quite cheezy.

A special hobby I have is advocacy. Most of you probably didn't know- but I do a lot of human rights advocacy based stuff. Experts will ask me a bunch of questions on a certain topic, and I answer them.

My favourite take-out food is tempura zucchini and fries from a burger place called Hero Burger.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Howdy Howdy Stormy!

I love seeing posts like this, one of my favorite things to do as staff is get to know our community better. I am more than glad to answer these questions!

1: My boyfriend sent me his hoodie via the mail for my birthday, we are long distance and this was a big sentiment for me. It is still my favorite hoodie and I wear it to bed all the time.
2: I actually don't like holiday movies- mainly because I hate rewatching things.
3: I do art! I am in college to be an art teacher. So I do a lot of ceramics, sewing, drawing, painting, sculpture, and so on.
4: My favorite take-out good is Japanese. There is this really nice food place that has chicken teriyaki hibachi. It is my favorite meal.

best, kayla

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
Howdy Howdy Stormy!

I love seeing posts like this, one of my favorite things to do as staff is get to know our community better. I am more than glad to answer these questions!

1: My boyfriend sent me his hoodie via the mail for my birthday, we are long distance and this was a big sentiment for me. It is still my favorite hoodie and I wear it to bed all the time.
2: I actually don't like holiday movies- mainly because I hate rewatching things.
3: I do art! I am in college to be an art teacher. So I do a lot of ceramics, sewing, drawing, painting, sculpture, and so on.
4: My favorite take-out good is Japanese. There is this really nice food place that has chicken teriyaki hibachi. It is my favorite meal.

best, kayla
Yes! This is so sweet kayla, I really love hearing other people's responses!! To be honest, I kinda agree with you on the movie thing, I don't really like rewatching movies that much >.<

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Probably when I got my first phone in 4th grade. The way my mom went about it was really cool. It was Christmas morning and we got our breakfast ready, and a bag near the window started ringing because she had called it. So she had me pick up the phone and told me it was mine to keep. It was a sliding phone (the LG Neon) and I was so excited to be the first of my friends to have a phone at all.

Definitely National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. It's one of the really funny classics that I have always enjoyed no matter what. I definitely started watching it at a younger age than I should have though LOL

I love music :) I play the bassoon which is an instrument a lot of people haven't heard of but I have also played the violin since I was 5. Played flute for a bit as well, I sing a bit too.

4. What is your favourite take-out food?
Thai food, easy choice. The Thai place near my childhood home is still the best Thai food I have ever had. It's a family business run by this early 70 year old gay man. He's so friendly and I always compliment his food when I come in to pick up (which I haven't been able to for a long time sadly since I don't live nearby anymore).

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
ooooh I love these questions!

1. One of the most memorable gifts I ever received wasn't really a tangible gift, but more of a concept. I have a SUUUUPER big family, therefore we all grew up super close, hanging out, having family reunions ever summer, etc! I'm so grateful that I got to experience a childhood surrounded by my many cousins (and I'm talking over 30 cousins) and remember it so clearly! It's always so nice to look back on those moments I had--and will continue to have-- as we are all still very close!

2. I don't watch many holiday movies, therefore i don't have a huge variety of choice. From the ones I've seen, I'd have to go with one of the Santa Clause movies! I think either the second or third one is my favorite.

3. I wouldn't say I have many talents/hobbies, but the ones that come to my mind are that I can moonwalk, I love singing/playing guitar/ukulele, and that I play Minecraft and League of Legends a LOT!

4. I am such a picky eater, therefore I don't really eat lots of takeout food as I don't like much of it. From the ones I actually eat from, my favorite would definitely have to be Chick-Fil-A... I even had it earlier today!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
Probably when I got my first phone in 4th grade. The way my mom went about it was really cool. It was Christmas morning and we got our breakfast ready, and a bag near the window started ringing because she had called it. So she had me pick up the phone and told me it was mine to keep. It was a sliding phone (the LG Neon) and I was so excited to be the first of my friends to have a phone at all.

Definitely National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. It's one of the really funny classics that I have always enjoyed no matter what. I definitely started watching it at a younger age than I should have though LOL

I love music :) I play the bassoon which is an instrument a lot of people haven't heard of but I have also played the violin since I was 5. Played flute for a bit as well, I sing a bit too.

Thai food, easy choice. The Thai place near my childhood home is still the best Thai food I have ever had. It's a family business run by this early 70 year old gay man. He's so friendly and I always compliment his food when I come in to pick up (which I haven't been able to for a long time sadly since I don't live nearby anymore).
This is amazing, Quinny! I truly appreciate the response :)
I didn't get my first phone till I was in Grade 8, but I did get an iPod when I was in Grade 4!
Never heard of it, but I watched Tiger King and Shameless... let's just say I might be a little bit too young >.<
I wish I was musical, I played the piano for a bit but I didn't get far. I also have a guitar but I never use it. I did do choir for a while though and have been part of two praise bands. Have you ever thought about signing up for a karaoke event on Manacube?
Thai food is pretty good, I actually had Thai food last night!! Hopefully, you'll be able to find some good Thai food in your area!

ooooh I love these questions!

1. One of the most memorable gifts I ever received wasn't really a tangible gift, but more of a concept. I have a SUUUUPER big family, therefore we all grew up super close, hanging out, having family reunions ever summer, etc! I'm so grateful that I got to experience a childhood surrounded by my many cousins (and I'm talking over 30 cousins) and remember it so clearly! It's always so nice to look back on those moments I had--and will continue to have-- as we are all still very close!

2. I don't watch many holiday movies, therefore i don't have a huge variety of choice. From the ones I've seen, I'd have to go with one of the Santa Clause movies! I think either the second or third one is my favorite.

3. I wouldn't say I have many talents/hobbies, but the ones that come to my mind are that I can moonwalk, I love singing/playing guitar/ukulele, and that I play Minecraft and League of Legends a LOT!

4. I am such a picky eater, therefore I don't really eat lots of takeout food as I don't like much of it. From the ones I actually eat from, my favorite would definitely have to be Chick-Fil-A... I even had it earlier today!
I don't have a very big family, and sometimes I wish I was close with my cousins. Unfortunately, we don't see each other a lot due to busy schedules and distance.
There are a lot of Santa Clause movies! Mind naming one?
Yes, you are really good at singing, can confirm. :eyes:
You Americans are really lucky... there's like only one Chick-Fil-A in Canada >.<

Ratings
9 1
Minecraft lol

Uhh Polar Express maybe idk lol

I have a good memory

Chinese food

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
There are a lot of Santa Clause movies! Mind naming one?
It's actually called "The Santa Clause"! There are three movies in total, 2 of which are sequels, and my favorite is leaning more towards the third one, but the second one is good too!

Ratings
First off I love posts like these, I love to get to know everyone better because were all so different but have this common place to share our ideas and opinions. It's great!

I'd say up to now the gift I had the most memories with was my copy of Fallout 4, because the game is so customizable with mods, you can never get bored.

My family watches "Olive the Other Reindeer" every Christmas and we don't really watch any other holiday movie, so I guess this one lol

I love to 3d model and experiment with game design. I'm trying to learn java and C++ right now and hopefully I understand it soon. I also played the clarinet and play the alto saxophone as of now. I guess I'm also pretty good at league as I can make some money off it lol.

I love take-out Thai food. It may seem crazy, but the best Thai food place here out of like 20-30 Thai restaurants is in a gas station. Everyone in my family agrees.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
First off I love posts like these, I love to get to know everyone better because were all so different but have this common place to share our ideas and opinions. It's great!

I'd say up to now the gift I had the most memories with was my copy of Fallout 4, because the game is so customizable with mods, you can never get bored.

My family watches "Olive the Other Reindeer" every Christmas and we don't really watch any other holiday movie, so I guess this one lol

I love to 3d model and experiment with game design. I'm trying to learn java and C++ right now and hopefully I understand it soon. I also played the clarinet and play the alto saxophone as of now. I guess I'm also pretty good at league as I can make some money off it lol.

I love take-out Thai food. It may seem crazy, but the best Thai food place here out of like 20-30 Thai restaurants is in a gas station. Everyone in my family agrees.
This is pretty cool! Seems like a lot of people here like Thai food :)

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I don't know honestly! I've gotten so many great gifts over the years! But my favorite was probably my art set and sketchbooks I got in 2019. I still have it and I use my charcoals a lot.

The Search for Santa Paws (ik it's childish but I love it)

I like to draw and I do it everyday while listening to music through my headphones. I typically draw fanart for YouTubers. I am currently making some Christmas fanart for BadBoyHalo <3

Red Robin mac n cheese. I also really like The Good Life's pretzel bun burgers, which is only located in the state I live in.