Giveaway for Staff and Players!!!

AliRezaRCH

VIP
AliRezaRCH
AliRezaRCH
VIP
Ratings
8 3
Hello there. i am not playing ManaCube more than a month but untill now, i can say i like to vote ANXI.
To know : i was really angry of many bugs and missing commands in Survival so i was blaming on him and discord channel. He came and helped me with many things. First he figured out what is my problem and fixed it. Then he asked me about bugs and issues i know cuz i was really angry of them. After all he went for about 5 mins and came with resaults that were acceptable. so he calmed down me. So he talked to me and made me feel better.
I personaly think we need much mods like him and we have but i usually play "
Atlas" And "Survival" thats why i just know more relative mods in these two servers.
Other
mods and helpers and All staffs dont be mad at me and i know there are better and good mods in ManaCube and i am surly happy of that.
Btw Im proud of all staffs :mc_255-0:
Sry if it was long, i just wanted all to know that ANXI is a good person in his work. Thanks really.

:mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1:

:mc_133-0: Voted Staff : ANXI
:mc_22-0: Thanks To ManaCube
:mc_41-0: IGN : AliRezaRCH

:mc_57-0: Discord UN : AliReza#8236

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
Hello there. i am not playing ManaCube more than a month but untill now, i can say i like to vote ANXI.
To know : i was really angry of many bugs and missing commands in Survival so i was blaming on him and discord channel. He came and helped me with many things. First he figured out what is my problem and fixed it. Then he asked me about bugs and issues i know cuz i was really angry of them. After all he went for about 5 mins and came with resaults that were acceptable. so he calmed down me. So he talked to me and made me feel better.

I personaly think we need much mods like him and we have but i usually play "Atlas" And "Survival" thats why i just know more relative mods in these two servers.
Other
mods and helpers and All staffs dont be mad at me and i know there are better and good mods in ManaCube and i am surly happy of that.
Sry if it was long, i just wanted all to know that ANXI is a good person in his work. Thanks really.

:mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1::mc_44-1:

:mc_22-0:Thanks To ManaCube

make sure to vote on the poll!

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38

I personaly think we need much mods like him and we have but i usually play "Atlas" And "Survival" thats why i just know more relative mods in these two servers.
Other

:mc_22-0:Thanks To ManaCube

haha I'm a she but thank you so much Ali :D really does mean a lot ^-^

Acceptation

Dedicated Member
MVP
Acceptation
Acceptation
MVP
Ratings
I'm kind of eh on "voting for my favourite staff member" as I feel like the staff members who don't get as many votes can look at it and get upset or demotivated by it. Regardless, my point is that I hope every single staff member realizes that you are all amazing and work extremely hard on this server so I appreciate all of you!

Anyways, I have voted for @AshleyMarie, she has been super helpful and kind to me and I really appreciate it. She's really active and constantly helping others on the discord, forums and server. It's also really nice to see her on the event server constantly always helping out with events and answering peoples questions. Thank you Ash!!

Giveaway Information
Ign - Acceptation
Discord - Acceptation#0001

Last edited:

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
100% @Anxi

A few months back my accounts got hacked by an old (friend) mad player. Anxi, even tho she was still a helper back then was really helpfull. She made sure the person couldn’t doxx my phone number and IRL full name. I’m still very thankfull for her quick response. She was also very comforting on discord and she really got me through it. :) love you Anxi <33

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
100% @Anxi

A few months back my accounts got hacked by an old (friend) mad player. Anxi, even tho she was still a helper back then was really helpfull. She made sure the person couldn’t doxx my phone number and IRL full name. I’m still very thankfull for her quick response. She was also very comforting on discord and she really got me through it. :) love you Anxi <33
<33 of course, happy to help anytime :D:D

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I totally agree !! It's not like he had done so in the past, right?
no shade no shade <3
I mean, didn't he win the presidential election on Manacube back in April?

Also... I'm sorry, but I don't know if I'll be participating in this. Tbh, I like most of the staff, so saying which of the staff is my favourite- feels weird... but, if I had to choose one of the staff out of any of them, I'd choose @gapplegal . Even though she keeps saying she's a terrible mod, I know she's not! I have proof! She's won staff of the month before, so how could she be bad >.<
Plus she's one of the few people who have actually stuck with me this whole time... because let's be honest, a lot of people gave up. I think that in itself shows that she's a good friend, and I know that she truly does care about me and the rest of the community. Also, she's my skyblock waifu. Totally not biased there.
Honestly, all of the staff here are totally amazing in their own ways, I think instead of making it a big competition we should be appreciating the hard work they do, and celebrating their unique gifts and talents. I mean they have to do something outside of staffing Manacube, right...? I love you all so much <3 keep being awesome! :)

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
not gonna share who i voted for as there are so many great mods, but there are a few people i'm very grateful for on the staff team in particular!

jacobsfunparty - a super friendly guy, always ready to answer questions, and just a great role model in general. super active on the server and i'm quite grateful for him <33
sonic_raptor - i don't play on survival so i don't know him too well, but a few days ago i was quite upset and sonic was very kind & diplomatic and we had a productive discussion and i'm immensely grateful for that.
lilkayla - kayla is incredibly kind & dedicated to manacube & creative. she's currently the only mod, but she's doing a great job of taking everyone's suggestions and i really appreciate that. she also helped calm me down a few days ago and helped me see the staff's point of view.

overall, the entire staff team is amazing and i'm thankful they are devoting their time to manacube <33

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
I mean, didn't he win the presidential election on Manacube back in April?

Also... I'm sorry, but I don't know if I'll be participating in this. Tbh, I like most of the staff, so saying which of the staff is my favourite- feels weird... but, if I had to choose one of the staff out of any of them, I'd choose @gapplegal . Even though she keeps saying she's a terrible mod, I know she's not! I have proof! She's won staff of the month before, so how could she be bad >.<
Plus she's one of the few people who have actually stuck with me this whole time... because let's be honest, a lot of people gave up. I think that in itself shows that she's a good friend, and I know that she truly does care about me and the rest of the community. Also, she's my skyblock waifu. Totally not biased there.
Honestly, all of the staff here are totally amazing in their own ways, I think instead of making it a big competition we should be appreciating the hard work they do, and celebrating their unique gifts and talents. I mean they have to do something outside of staffing Manacube, right...? I love you all so much <3 keep being awesome! :)
Yeah I don't mean it to be as much of a competition as I mean this to give people motivation to show their appreciation

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
not gonna share who i voted for as there are so many great mods, but there are a few people i'm very grateful for on the staff team in particular!

jacobsfunparty - a super friendly guy, always ready to answer questions, and just a great role model in general. super active on the server and i'm quite grateful for him <33
sonic_raptor - i don't play on survival so i don't know him too well, but a few days ago i was quite upset and sonic was very kind & diplomatic and we had a productive discussion and i'm immensely grateful for that.
lilkayla - kayla is incredibly kind & dedicated to manacube & creative. she's currently the only mod, but she's doing a great job of taking everyone's suggestions and i really appreciate that. she also helped calm me down a few days ago and helped me see the staff's point of view.

overall, the entire staff team is amazing and i'm thankful they are devoting their time to manacube <33
str8 fax

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
I meant to comment earlier but mobile forums was giving me some issues so here I am!

I voted earlier this morning, I will not be saying who I voted for but they are someone who I've seen as a player and a staff. They never lost themselves within the transition and was able to truly become a staff who is not only helpful to players but a great team player and community member.

With that being said I truly think most of, if not all staff truly try their hardest when it comes to assisting the community. I want to say thank you to all my fellow staff who may find this thread. If I could vote for all of you, I would.