Not open for further replies.

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
Hi! I'm here to give you a few tips on your map. First off, the theme. The theme of burgers has already been used. Before creating a map, make sure to check that it isn't used. You can check the parkour list for this. Secondly, the build. The build is ok, but it has no textures, or different blocks. Try making the build more detailed with different blocks, and textures. Another thing, try making the build bigger so all the parkour can attach onto it/ Lastly, the parkour. Every block is floating. try making it so the parkour is attached to the main build. The parkour has no variety, so try adding different blocks to spice it up, and make it more fun. This includes slime, lily pads, or chests. You can check what this looks like in recent maps. best of luck!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello ki0_,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't original, as there are many food/fast food themed maps already. Please refer to the document linked in this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ when building maps, to make sure your map idea is original.
The build is accurate, but it is quite small. I would recommend making the build bigger, so that you can add more detail & build the parkour into it.
The parkour is very repetitive, as it is just normal blocks. Try to experiment with a larger variety of blocks and items when building parkour, as well as the way you utilize these, as this will make your map more fun to complete.
All of the parkour is floating. Like I previously mentioned, having a larger build can ensure the parkour will fit into the build, this will make your map more fun to do, as well as making it look cleaner.
The difficulty is good for an easy map, and the length is good for a medium map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.