Not open for further replies.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
High Street | Expert | Built by Sadtire | /plot v Sadtire (at the back) | 99 jumps, 10 checkpoints
2020-04-22_10.23.47.png

P.S. See if you can find all 20 Shinxray heads hidden around the map!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Tas, this map of course gets a +1 from me. The build is lovely! I feel like I'm in an uppity gated community, which is perfect to the theme. I can't speak well for the parkour, since I'm not great at doing the expert or insane level of jumps, but from what I know about you and what I have seen, the parkour is well mixed and varied. Not to mention that good looking head on one of those balconies ;)

Pulty

Pulty
Pulty
Ratings
This is a really cool build, especially when you've drove down the real street, but I found a skip to checkpoint 7 after you cross the barrier wall.

At the top of the street facing down, hop onto the brick wall with gray glass panes on the left, then run along it until you can hop onto the checkpoint 7 tree.

Also beginning felt harder than the rest of the course, but that's coming from someone yet to beat a hard map

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello,

This map is being accepted. The build looks amazing! It's extremely cool to the point where I don't know what else to say. The parkour is great! It definitely fits an expert and is very fun to do. When I don't get lost, you know your directions are good. Overall, the map is just very well done. Great job!

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :D
If you have any questions, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord! :D

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.