255 2
GamersDecision
Interceptor
/plot home GamersDecision 3
Difficulty: Insane
Jumps: 134
Checkpoints: 8
Theme: Sonic Unleashed

This is my second attempt on creating an Insane map. Any possible piece of critique and advice is very appreciated!

Attachments

KiKi_Vanilla

Dedicated Member
VIP+
KiKiKornflake
KiKiKornflake
VIP+
Ratings
66 10
Hey GamersDecision,
I don't really do Insane maps so I can't comment on the parkour itself, but I love the creativity and originality of the build. I also like how there are varied jumps that are integrated within the build :)

Good luck with your submission,
- KiKi [Mapper]

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hey GamersDecision,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is ok, we already have a few sonic maps but nothing like that, the build however is not really good, I find the build really plain (mostly when I compared it to the real Interceptor in the game), I also find the build a bit messy because of the parkour (but it's not a big issue). The parkour could be better, while it's varied, I find the map quite unfun, the difficulty was quite inconsistent throught the map (some parts/jumps were way harder than some other, the 2 first outside slimes are for example way harder than the rest in the first half of the map, the cake neo and the ladder neup are also really hard compared to the rest (even if it's failsafe)).

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.