---------------------------------------------

First name JT

Age 21

Country or Timezone
United States (Eastern)

Discord username
jttunesyt

Why do you want to become staff?
I want to be able to help contribute to create a safe and positive environment within ManaCube, and being able to be involved on the staff team will help me work on my leadership skills and how to improve myself with working alongside a huge staff and a large playerbase.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
I have played since January, netting about 200 hours into ManaCube.

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube? It can vary due to my commitments I have in real life (college, family, work) however I can shoot for at least 20-30 hours a week, if not more.

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I feel like that I am a very open-minded person and that I am willing to be an active listener when it comes to training sessions, working with difficult situations between ManaCube Players, as well as when having a staff member guide me on what to do in numerous scenarios. I also feel as if I can be a very personable and professional individual, as I always strive for the best in others and always try to encourage those to be able to keep up their A Game. Finally, I feel like that I can be a very active member of the staff and be able to be of assistance whenever asked to, as I usually am very punctual with my timing.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff? I have worked a variety of jobs over the course of the last 7 years of my life, and as well have been involved as a leader in a few student organizations in my university. These have allowed me to become equipped with skills and other useful tools that have helped me improve myself as a person (such as time management, problem solving, active listening), and they continue to help me as I begin my transition out of my undergraduate program and into something I want to be able to do down the road, which currently is in the field of either Behavioral or School Psychology.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
Personally I feel my three main attributes are Being Punctual, Being a Problem Solver, and Open-Mindedness. For punctuality, I tend to be very active and quick with responses, usually within 10 minutes at most (unless I'm asleep), and I always try to make sure that I am ready and available for other people as there may be someone who might require my presence or need me for an opinion on something, so being punctual and available is always my top priority amongst my peers. For being a problem solver, as previously mentioned, I always make it my goal to be able to help others through whatever they're having troubles with when it comes to conflicts between people, and I try to listen to both sides of an argument and gather evidence before ultimately deciding what to do for that person who is experiencing some form of issue on the server. Finally, I have had a lot of my friends and co-workers associate me with being an open-minded individual, as I believe it's important to be able to understand and respect other peoples' opinions and morals, regardless of how absurd they may be, and I believe it's also important to be able to have an open mind to be able to work with those, since I know there will be times where I do struggle due to me not getting along with everyone from time to time, however it's important to keep a level of professionalism and be able to be respectful to others regardless of my own personal feelings.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
Personally, I believe the role of a staff member is to be able to provide a safe and comfortable space for the community of a server, as we have a wide variety of users on this server, and it's important that we give them that security since this may be an escape for some peoples' harsh realities. It's imperative that we provide that safe space and be able to give them a place where they can decompress and enjoy themselves with the opportunities to network with other players and allow for a server to thrive.

Are you able to use recording software? Yes! I have OBS Studio.

Anything else we should know?
Thank you so much for the opportunity!

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions:
Yes

NymphSoiree

PATRON
NymphSoiree
NymphSoiree
Patron
Ratings
52 27
Very nice and amazing human in game and to be around. Very helpful where he can be and is a quick learner. Has an awesome demeanor and is genuinely one of the nicest people I have met on Olympus.

+1

SirJakuIV

ELITE
SirJakuIV
SirJakuIV
ELITE
Ratings
33 5
I don't touch Olympus but from what I've seen, you def are staff material

+1 gl man

Softijsje26

QA Team
Softijsje26
Softijsje26
QA Team
Ratings
87 15
I would say -1.
In my beliefs you got to be around for longer to be applying for staff. You are playing since januari you saying so thats around 4 months. I think you got to have a bit more experience on manacube. My opinion is always atleast a year to be honest. But good luck on the application!

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 299
+1 seems like a cool guy