Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Heyo Tas and AsasanSaft,

I'll be putting your map in ONGOING since I have tested and reviewed the map. This'll now go onto the other map judges for further reviewing. Please be patient while waiting on the status of your map.

If you have any concerns feel free to message me here or on discord at anA#8286.

Thank you, have a wonderful day !

-Ana

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hiya Tas and AsasanSaft,

I'll be putting your map into the reviewing stage. This doesn't mean your map has been rejected or accepted yet. There are a couple of aspects that need to be fixed in order for it to be accepted. You have until May 21st to add the needed changes to your map or your map will be automatically rejected.

The THEME is original, we haven't seen a map like this before.

The BUILD is lovely. Its accurate to what you're trying to portray and the detailing on it is lovely.

The PARKOUR is where the issue comes in. While it fits the length of an insane map, it is a bit inconsistent with the jumps. I have gone over with you what you need to fix at the moment, so always feel free to message me and ask any questions, also let me know if you want me to retest it and go through every single jump with you. ^-^

Thank you for taking the time to read this and when you have made the needed changes please dm me on discord at anA#8286. Have a wonderful day !

-Ana

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hey Tas and AsasanSaft,

Im happy to tell you your map has been accepted !!

The THEME is original, we don't have any maps like this ^-^

The BUILD is lovely, really accurate to what you're trying to portray and just a lovely organic.

The PARKOUR fit the length and difficulty of an insane map. It was really fun to do with good variation and all the checkpoints are placed so nicely making the parkour so much fun.

Thank you so much for the submission ! Can't wait to see more from you and congrats !

-Ana

Status
Not open for further replies.