187 42
Love Notes
Forums contest

NEXT EVENT LINED UP:
Submissions close:
Friday, Feb 10th

Winner will be announced: Saturday, Feb 11th

In-Game Marriage: Sunday, Feb 12th, 3:30pm EST / 8:30pm GMT / 7:30am AEDT

Post below with why you believe you should be ChocBar's spouse!

Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and ManaCube's most eligible bachelorette is single and ready to mingle. That's right, ChocBar is looking for love on the forums. If you're interested in becoming ChocBar's partner on a server of your choice, please post below why you believe you should be "the golden apple of her eye". The person chosen will /marry ChocBar and be her partner until the end of the year.

The winner will be announced Saturday February 11th and the in-game wedding is planned to be on Sunday, February 12th. Please ensure that you are able to attend the in-game wedding before participating!

Favorite Foods: Plums
Favorite Movie: The Color Purple
Favorite Band: Deep Purple
Hobbies: I like long walks and laughing in the purple rain
Best Pick-up Line: I lilac you a lot!

- ChocBar reserves the right to annul the marriage if her partner violates ManaCube rules.
- This is purely a marriage of convenience. The winner will not become an Admin or a staff member on ManaCube.

- You must keep to all standard ManaCube rules and behave
- Staff reserve the right to disqualify players for past or current behaviour/punishments
- Player must be able to attend the in-game wedding time (as seen above)

The winner will receive ChocBar's hand in marriage for the rest of the year on a realm of their choice.

Feb 2023: ChocBar and Blurpyfied!
FQ04xiq.jpg

Feb 2022: Princess_Esther + Lavendel
Est and Lav.png

elle⠀

Forum Expert
PATRON+
d4isycha1n4s8tan
d4isycha1n4s8tan
Patron+
Ratings
362 76
Once upon a block, in a world of play,
I met a girl, and I couldn't look away.
Her username was Chocbar, and her smile, so bright,
Captivated my heart, on that fateful Minecraft night.

We roamed the caves, and we built with care,
And I couldn't help but fall for her, with every block we'd lay.
Her laughter so pure, her kindness so real,
I knew in my heart, she was the one I'd always feel.

So I must confess, my love for her, so true,
With every block I place, I think of her anew.
She is my sun, my moon, my shining star,
And I promise to love her, wherever we are.

Chocbar, my love, I cannot hide,
The way my heart beats, every time I see your username by my side.
In this world of blocks, I've found my heart's home,
And I'll always love you, my Chocbar, my love, my own.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
@Swrds perfect for this lol

HappyHippoEaters

ELITE
HappyHippoEaters
HappyHippoEaters
ELITE
Ratings
48 1
Love Notes
Forums contest

NEXT EVENT LINED UP:
Submissions close:
Friday, Feb 10th

Winner will be announced: Saturday, Feb 11th

In-Game Marriage: Sunday, Feb 12th, 3:30pm EST / 8:30pm GMT / 7:30am AEDT

Post below with why you believe you should be ChocBar's spouse!

Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and ManaCube's most eligible bachelorette is single and ready to mingle. That's right, ChocBar is looking for love on the forums. If you're interested in becoming ChocBar's partner on a server of your choice, please post below why you believe you should be "the golden apple of her eye". The person chosen will /marry ChocBar and be her partner until the end of the year.

The winner will be announced Saturday February 11th and the in-game wedding is planned to be on Sunday, February 12th. Please ensure that you are able to attend the in-game wedding before participating!

Favorite Foods: Plums
Favorite Movie: The Color Purple
Favorite Band: Deep Purple
Hobbies: I like long walks and laughing in the purple rain
Best Pick-up Line: I lilac you a lot!

- ChocBar reserves the right to annul the marriage if her partner violates ManaCube rules.
- This is purely a marriage of convenience. The winner will not become an Admin or a staff member on ManaCube.

- You must keep to all standard ManaCube rules and behave
- Staff reserve the right to disqualify players for past or current behaviour/punishments
- Player must be able to attend the in-game wedding time (as seen above)

The winner will receive ChocBar's hand in marriage for the rest of the year on a realm of their choice.

Feb 2023: You + ChocBar!

Feb 2022: Princess_Esther + Lavendel View attachment 57903
I am not personally ready for such a commitment, but I wish Choco the best of luck, and wish her and the winner a happy marriage.

also, crazy coincidence, my favorite color is a deep magical purple too.

I really hope we don't get any Albert "Mister" Johnson's in this event (I read the wiki, can't get past the abuse part without tearing up though)

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,323 82
Hello, my beloved purple queen.

I don't know of anyone who has a love as strong and meaningful as ours. I promise you I can treat you better than Dylan can! Sure, there may have been that incident where I stole Techno from you in your dream (RIP to the king)... but ... I'd like to think I was just trying to throw him off of you so I could steal your purple heart!

For you, I will even betray my love of red and join you in purpleternity if you would be so gracious as to accept my proposal. Even if you do not pick me, my love, I will forgive you and wait for you. You know I would never be (choco)late for our wedding!... I'm also totally not exploiting your love of puns, chocolate and the colour purple to win your heart ... but, I can definitely serenade you with "Purple Rain" by Prince ... if of course, you'll be my princess <3

lovebirds.jpg

us lil lovebirds, ft. my purple wedding attire <3

Yours forever,
Hallow(your favourite)queen

:mc_38-2::mc_38-2::mc_38-2::mc_38-2::mc_38-2:​

EndTheLag

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
EndTheLagg
EndTheLagg
Patron+
Ratings
104 14

My love for you is like a diamond, As bright and sparkling, it will never expire. My heart is like a minecart, Rolling down a track, ever closer to your fire.

The blocks of your world are so inviting and sweet, A place where I want to stay and never retreat. Your beauty and grace make me feel alive, Let's take this moment and make it thrive.

The way you build and craft is so sublime, Your efforts are never a waste of time. The knowledge you possess is so inspiring, It fills me with joy and admiring.

I think this game is the perfect setting, To declare the love that I have for you is never ending. So here on this day of love I'll make one request, Will you marry me, Chocbar, and be my love and my quest?

My love for you, Chocbar, runs deep. My heart it beats, your beauty it reaps. Each moment with you fills me with glee, And I'm ready to make you my one and only.

Your smile lights up the night sky, Your laugh captures my heart, so high. Your beauty is like a glistening star, It's no wonder I'm so deeply in love with you from afar.

Your kindness and charm make me so glad, I'm ready to make you my devoted lad. My love for you runs so true, Will you accept my marriage proposal for me and you?

(P.S I know how to make good cookies :D)

Last edited:

CuriousCorpse

Dedicated Member
ELITE
WildCircusDemon
WildCircusDemon
ELITE
Ratings
52 6
I would love to be her spouse because I would like the practice on how to be a good husband for when I can get one in the real world. I would do the best I can to give her space when she needs it, when she needs any support I'll try my absolute best to comfort her.

congrats to whoever wins

if I win then thank you and to others who didn't win you tried and you could get the next one!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
I may not win this, but choc, you have been such a good person to me, the staff team, and everyone on manacube.

You are the reason I wanna keep coming back. I've done some pretty dumb stuff in the past, and don't think I deserve this win, but if I do, I will do my best, to be my current self. You are so friendly, kind, and intelligent. The Dark times of my past, were bad, I admit, but you are the reason I want to stay on manacube, your helpful, and kind motivation, has helped me on my years of manacube.

Wish you, and everyone else, the best of luck.

Your fellow manacube player,
Noah // Blurpyfied

HappyHippoEaters

ELITE
HappyHippoEaters
HappyHippoEaters
ELITE
Ratings
48 1
dear purpz marry me pls thanks
- swrds

do i get demoted if i win?
Yeap
sorry mate, but they can't have staff married to each other like this, just the way the cookie blows up
Post automatically merged:

if you guys want, since I will not be being married, would you like me to sing or play my ocarina at the wedding, Choco chooses the song of course

(p.s. I cannot play my ocarina and sing, I have already tried, it sounds really bad.)

CitrusSerein

MVP
CitrusSerein
CitrusSerein
MVP
Ratings
Hello! My name is citrusserein :). Citrus because i like fruit, and serein as it means ‘’morning rain” i saw that you are a fan of the rain too! You can just call me citrus though. My favorite color is a pale yellow, and yellow and lilies look great together, just as we could. I’m very interested in art and music, and would love to get to know you! <3-Citrus

Status
Not open for further replies.