• Total voters

Shadowhat101

ELITE
ShadowHat101
ShadowHat101
ELITE
Ratings
20 1
Imagine a special place in Manacube where you can do anything—it's like a Sandbox Realm where every player can access all the cool stuff from different seasons. It's a mix of nostalgia and a big playground for trying out new things.

In this Sandbox Realm, you can use your favorite items from past seasons, find hidden treasures, and try new ways to play. You can build cool stuff, have epic battles with other players, or grow your own farm—all in a huge world where anything is possible, and every idea can be explored.

The way it could be applied is throough a sort of gamepass in order to access it. You can choose to pay a little bit every month or get a yearly pass, so you can keep enjoying all the fun stuff in the Sandbox Realm. This also helps Manacube keep things running smoothly. Another way it could work is through cycling through different seasons where for that day/week/month people have access to the items from that crate

By letting players use the open SVA system, Manacube is bringing everyone together, whether it's for building, trying out favorite items, or creating crazy PvP sets. It's all about building a big community where everyone can join in on the fun.

Furthermore, this Sandbox Realm isn't just about having fun—it's also a space for learning and collaboration. Players can share tips and tricks, collaborate on projects, and even host events to showcase their creations. It's a hub of creativity where everyone has something to contribute.

Moreover, with the Sandbox Realm, Manacube can introduce exciting challenges and competitions exclusive to this realm. Players can compete for rewards and recognition, showcasing their skills and creativity on a grand stage.

Additionally, the Sandbox Realm serves as an excellent testing ground for new features and updates. Players can provide valuable feedback, helping to shape the future of Manacube and ensure that it continues to evolve in exciting and innovative ways.

Overall, the Sandbox Realm is a big step forward for Manacube, giving players a place to explore, create, and connect like never before. It's an amazing project that could make the future even more exciting, fostering a sense of unity and creativity among players from all the realms which could create a vibrant community where the ideas could be endless.

Although this idea is not perfect and i'm sure there are many things that could be tweaked i see this as a perfect addition to the Manacube server and i hope everyone else does as well!

Very good idea. There could be a lot of fun stuff and great collaboration between players. It seems like creative but better. There could also be a lot of events done on there, being them pvp, building or anything else. Great addition in my opinion.

Shadowhat101

ELITE
ShadowHat101
ShadowHat101
ELITE
Ratings
20 1
Very good idea. There could be a lot of fun stuff and great collaboration between players. It seems like creative but better. There could also be a lot of events done on there, being them pvp, building or anything else. Great addition in my opinion.
Thank you so much!

rshh

MVP+
samthehammer200
samthehammer200
MVP+
Ratings
I really think there’s could be a bit opportunity for manacube pvp sva tournaments, were you host 1 time w month 1st 20c 2nd 10 3rd 5 and you could do a bracket style were you get to pick you’re svas load out and fight to the death, adding a cool and fun mana specialized pvp component

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
359 108
Would be a cool idea, but you damn well know Manacube's devs are too lazy to make a whole gamemode over a suggestion xD

Shadowhat101

ELITE
ShadowHat101
ShadowHat101
ELITE
Ratings
20 1
Would be a cool idea, but you damn well know Manacube's devs are too lazy to make a whole gamemode over a suggestion xD
I think it would definately be a huge project for admins however i'm sure they could use this as an idea in the future and maybe put their own twist on it!

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
359 108
I think it would definately be a huge project for admins however i'm sure they could use this as an idea in the future and maybe put their own twist on it!
True. As a developer myself, though, I honestly think this would be pretty easy to make. Sure, it may need a few months of testing to make sure no bugs are left (even though they shouldn't really effect the gamemode as nothing there would have any value), but the rest is already done. All they really have to do is make a chest menu linked to a database with all svas. As long as the code is still in the server, all the items should function as normal with no real issues.

studio_c

ELITE
Studio_C
Studio_C
ELITE
Ratings
True. As a developer myself, though, I honestly think this would be pretty easy to make. Sure, it may need a few months of testing to make sure no bugs are left (even though they shouldn't really effect the gamemode as nothing there would have any value), but the rest is already done. All they really have to do is make a chest menu linked to a database with all svas. As long as the code is still in the server, all the items should function as normal with no real issues.
it may be easy to code but they still have to make an entire map, some npcs and maybe even quests, because if they dont really add something to do it would die out