Cherilyns

ELITE
Cherilyns
Cherilyns
ELITE
Ratings
7 2
THIS PARKOUR IS AN EASY MAP.
made by myself (hxppyyfxcehh), with the help of Madbookworm.
it was built on my plot (hxppyyfxcehh) but is not in void (I can put it in void if needed.
you can get rid of the rail and the minecart as will not work in void.
also, we now know that the name ''micellaneous parkour'' already exists in insane, so we are happy to change the name to something like ''potion parkour'' ..
the jumps in this are pretty easy, so i may update this with a better version including harder jumps.
UPDATED VERSION BELOW
i have now added some fence jumps, and a couple of harder jumps.
I HAVE ALSO ADDED AN IMAGE OF THE UPDATED VERSION.

Attachments

Last edited:

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hello dear parkourist! My name is Tenshi and Im going to leave you some tips and comments about your parkour.
I will also state wiether or not I think it should be accepted, rejected, or reviewed.

Firstly, Theme.
I feel that this theme is
unclear. A miscellaneous parkour already exists, And its an amazing Insane parkour map we have. Another parkour made for noobs, Isn't what we look for.

Secondly, Parkour.
View this thread here for help with jumps: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...tive-mode/369499-parkour-creation-tips-tricks

Thirdly, Rank.
This parkour would be ranked as
easy, Because of the easy jumps.

And Lastly, My comment.
This parkour should or should not be
denied because of a few things.
Reasons Why:
- We have a "Random Blocks" parkour
- Miscellaneous isnt a good theme to start with

Thank you for submitting a parkour, Remember that this is not a final decision. The final decision will be made by Pokezelda, or Ham562. I'll let my fellow friends
and parkour map makers, @Nixi and @Pud96 give you some comments.

Thank you for your time. If this parkour is accepted/rejected, Remember that you can always submit another parkour, at another time.

~Tenshi

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
I have looked over your Parkour map submission, and I have decided that it will be Rejected.
This is because the overall look of the map is unappealing to the eye, it isn't bright and fun to look at, it seems a bit plain and boring. Next time, to improve this, try using brighter colors, different types of wool and so on.
The theme of this map also seems unclear, I couldn't fit any theme with the map, and that's what is essential in maps that we want to accept.
In the future, aim for a brighter, nicer and more appealing theme, try to avoid dark maps, maps that are made mainly out of 1 boring block such as stone, or maps based around a Prison theme or anything else that is usually linked to dark / boring / grey places (if you know what I mean)

Good luck on your future Parkour maps!

Could I build a parkour map? Aside from the command blocks I am actually pretty good at parkour building. :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1447599251][/DOUBLEPOST]Oooooh!!! I figured out how to use colors!! Cool!!

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
Could I build a parkour map? Aside from the command blocks I am actually pretty good at parkour building. :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1447599251][/DOUBLEPOST]Oooooh!!! I figured out how to use colors!! Cool!!
Yes, anyone may create a Parkour map! Simply build it in Creative and post it on the forums in Map Submissions, under the Parkour thread

Status
Not open for further replies.