PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Guys let’s be honest: the staff of this wonderful server doesn’t get the appreciation they deserve for the amount of work they put in to getting the role of helper, mod, etc. I highly encourage you all to read the application process for becoming a helper, as it’s honestly a lot of effort on their part just so they can help you (and myself if Kristina reads this (thanks for teleporting me out of endless falling on numerous occasions)) with your issues and help answer questions and even help you get through the maps in the first place (which is a little bit important). To summarize, give a /hug to the mods who are on in your next session on Manacube and try not to make their jobs difficult.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Aww this is so sweet, Pyro!! Staff will always be there for whatever you need, don’t ever be too scared to ask, it’s our job and we love doing it. :)

Worrey

Dedicated Member
Ratings
115 15
u rightttt, they really dont get as much appreciation and love as they deserve! i see staff members helping people literally all the time, and i absolutely love it. they work so much harder than most people think!!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Ahh, thats so sweet ♡

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Staff members get a lot of disrespect, but they have so much responsibility and a lot to take care of and think about, not to mention that they're all wonderful people and great friends. They deserve a ton of love every time you see them.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
This is so nice! Parkour staff are amazing. They have to deal with so much :p
All staff are amazing <3 that sounds kind of narcissistic but I mean other staff

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
omg I love this, this is so sweet. Trust me when I say that we really appreciate it <3

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I agree, and even though I never play parkour, I did make a thread similar

Last edited:

Christian

Forum Master
ELITE
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
ELITE
Ratings
341 8
This is a nice post :D, also Toby where is my hug?

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Bruh if you came on parkour I’d hug you (sorry if you do come on parkour idk your time zone we might have to compromise)

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I see very little done on a gamemode that *ahem* a c t u a l ly needs it, maybe you've heard of it, kitpvp
No need to get sassy. :confused:
I understand kitpvp is a somewhat understaffed server, but we cannot just hire anyone to manage the server. It's chat rules are different, and it requires a certain type of moderation. We encourage players to report any misbehaving or hacking that happens there.
Time zones cannot be helped. Also not to mention the fact that kitpvp has the smallest community and general player base.
But by all means - Apply for staff for kitpvp you think you can do better.

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
I see very little done on a gamemode that *ahem* a c t u a l ly needs it, maybe you've heard of it, kitpvp
All moderation staff is volunteer based; so, the staff does a lot considering it is all volunteering by all the members of staff. That is one of the thousands of reasons to appreciate what they do to make the server more enjoyable.