Money LuukSkywalker11

luuk

Donator
Ratings
Me and WaffleDogMaster made a deal.
he could borrow my igs for 6 weeks and than he needs to pay me 20 mil and 300k.
6 weeks later (NOW) he doesnt have the money he payed me 2.6 mil.
the reason why he doesnt have the money bc he was kicked from Killer_wolf8 Island but that was 1 day before he needed to give me the 20 mil

rLink

Ratings
13 6
In my opinion, staff should take those igs from Killer_wolf8 / WaffleDogMaster and give them back to you.

luuk

Donator
Ratings
i have proof that we made the deal
[DOUBLEPOST=1463154718][/DOUBLEPOST]and he says it as well i said 3 weeks on the ss but we said it on Skype but if you ask him he will say that we made the deal ask yukoo she knows it as well
[DOUBLEPOST=1463154754][/DOUBLEPOST]he cant pay the rest bc he has no money bc killerwolf kicked him and stole his igs

Nick_

Retired Staff | Neanderthal
Donator+
Ratings
299 4
well killer_wolf8 did not steal them waffledogmaster joined our island with the igs "idk how much he joined with" and about a week later he left the island out of rage making everything he left the island owners then he was rejoined the island and even tho he rejoined there still the owners then a few days later he left again and then rejoined..then he was kicked for reasons that lots of staff already know and everything that was in his eec "or enderchest" he kept and we did not have any private chest with items in them so nothing was in a private chest there is no way for him to return them to waffledogmaster other than killer_wolf8 giving them back a island member can not give them because that would technically be stealing and if killer_wolf8 wanted he could get them banned and no one wants to take the chance of getting banned it is over and done with and no one can get anything unless killer_wolf8 says he will give them back to waffledogmaster and I have talked with everyone on this island including killer_wolf8 and he is not giving them back because he did not break any of the rules he kicked a member of the island and they left there items will stay..

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
Thank you for the explanation. When Waffle left the island and Killer chose not return the spawners, he also kept the responsibility to pay for the spawners. So Killer either needs to return the spawners to Luuk, pay the money owed to Luuk or be temp banned for stealing.

Nick_

Donator+
Ratings
299 4
how is it killer_wolf8's responsibility to repay luuk waffle left the island making it the islands items the island dose not have to pay luuk back waffle still has to pay him back the agreement was with waffledogmaster and luukskywalker11 and with no one else just because the deal went sour does not mean someone else has to pay is waffledogmaster has had over 7 weeks now and was only on our island for little over a week almost 2 he had plenty of time to pay the money to luuk

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
You have the spawners. You assume the debt. Waffle is basically bankrupt, he can't pay. So Luuk gets the spawners back. It doesn't matter who's island they are on. Just like life, you don't get $20,000,000 worth of stuff for free.

Honestly, I thought you and Killer were better players than to try to cheat Luuk out of his money.

If you truly think it is unfair to make killer take responsibility, I can spread it to all island members and you can enjoy the ban time with him.

You should have done the right thing without my involvement.

Nick_

Donator+
Ratings
299 4
we did not cheat luuk out of his money waffle had so much time and donations from all the island members to help him but he kept spending the money some days we gave 2 mill to help others 5 others 10 but every single time the money was gone by the next day and he was back at 0 now if we have to pay luuk back i can not argue with you about that but no one thing we never wanted to cheat luuk ever and waffle is on a island right now where there is so much in game money to be made there and still he does not pay luuk back even tho he still makes millions a day but it all is gone the next day

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
Waffle will get his own punishment for this. But Luuk either gets his spawners or the money. You do not get to benefit from Waffle scamming other players.

Nick_

Donator+
Ratings
299 4
ok thank you purple for responding and letting me no the second i see luuk online i will first apologize then give him all of his spawners back

sorry for the trouble its been a "interesting" week on minevast along with minecraft as a hole sorry for the trouble

Ratings
17 1
i have proof that we made the deal
[DOUBLEPOST=1463154718][/DOUBLEPOST]and he says it as well i said 3 weeks on the ss but we said it on Skype but if you ask him he will say that we made the deal ask yukoo she knows it as well
[DOUBLEPOST=1463154754][/DOUBLEPOST]he cant pay the rest bc he has no money bc killerwolf kicked him and stole his igs
u guys shouldnt blame killer . u should blame waffle he KNEW he had to pay it back and should of had the $ dont punish killer punish waffle if anything.
[DOUBLEPOST=1463237263][/DOUBLEPOST]my pc has been broken also so i couldnt play mv for the past few days :p i had nothing 2 do wit dis

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
u guys shouldnt blame killer . u should blame waffle he KNEW he had to pay it back and should of had the $ dont punish killer punish waffle if anything.
[DOUBLEPOST=1463237263][/DOUBLEPOST]my pc has been broken also so i couldnt play mv for the past few days :p i had nothing 2 do wit dis
Yea but killer is the one that kicked waffle with all the igs he had brought to the island. He needed a place to use those igs so he thought he could entrust them with a friend. Waffle was planning on paying back the money he just needed to use the igs in an island. Killer took advantage of him, he kicked him and stole his igs. If you're gonna call out my boi waffle for scamming then check out killer to cuz that's also scamming.

Nick_

Donator+
Ratings
299 4
this is the last time ill talk about this topic
texans if u would like to know everything and more in dept reasons of why waffle was kicked and lost our trust then start a conversation with me because im sure everyone else would not want me to write a story of every conversation that happened in the week that he was there because it will be very long to sum it up short but if you would like to know more please feel free to do so :)

Ratings
17 1
Yea but killer is the one that kicked waffle with all the igs he had brought to the island. He needed a place to use those igs so he thought he could entrust them with a friend. Waffle was planning on paying back the money he just needed to use the igs in an island. Killer took advantage of him, he kicked him and stole his igs. If you're gonna call out my boi waffle for scamming then check out killer to cuz that's also scamming.
i bet he kicked waffle for a dif. reason. killer was my 2nd MV friend i have known him for a long time. He isnt te type of person to steal trust me.