oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hey there! I see that you have decided to venture into the lands of the time-consuming and very fun world of Manacube skyblock! Here I will teach you and explain to you how to climb to the top, use different functions on the server, and much more! There is one thing that I’d like to get out of the way right now. This is my personal opinion, and there is a chance that there will be mistakes here! If anyone finds any of my mistakes or disagrees with something, then feel free to contact me on the forums, discord, or in-game. With that out of the way, let's get started!

Getting Started

As you first load in, you find yourself on a somewhat small island, with only a chest, fence post, tree, ore generator. and cow. You might feel lost, and have no idea what to do. That’s ok! That is what this is for. What I’d recommend doing first is open that chest, and see what’s inside. You’ll find a water bucket, a lava bucket, a melon slice, two torches, three bones, three seeds (one wheat, one beetroot, and one pumpkin), one sugar cane, one of each type of mushroom, a cactus, three bread, and a fishing rod.

Just like every Minecraft adventure, the best thing to do is to punch the tree that is on your island. This will give you quite enough wood in order to make the essentials. After crafting a crafting table, make yourself a wood pickaxe, and any other tools that you desire.

Your island comes with around 75 ores, and so the best thing to do would be to mine them! You might notice that your cobble generator has iron instead of cobble. Manacube has a special generator plugin that lets other ores be present other than cobblestone. At first, you’ll only have stone and coal. You can upgrade it all the way to have diamonds!

After crafting everything you want, the best thing to do next is to dig down into your island. First, get the stone that you come across, this will let you “harvest” the iron that is in your generator. After doing so, you can get cobble from the generator, and make tools out of that. I’d recommend digging out the block to the side of the generator as a place to stand.

NOTE: AFK AUTOCLICKING IS BANNABLE! DONT DO IT!

You might notice that on the right-hand side of your screen, you see something called Mana. Mana is used to upgrade your island, and also trade with people as a currency. You can win mana by playing, as well as winning the scrambler. The scrambler will appear in chat every one in a while, and you have to be the quickest to type the word. If you are, it will give you 75 mana.

Now back to mining. Be careful! Remember, you’re on a floating island, and so the sides will be pretty exposed. Make sure nothing falls off! Luckily, if you fall into the void, then you won’t die, or lose your stuff. While mining, you’ll find diamonds, emeralds, gold, lapis, restone, and basically all of the vanilla Minecraft ores. Harvest all of these, and then the next step with begin!

This is the bottom half of my island after I mined it out quite a bit:

Within Manacube Skyblock, there are island challenges. These can be accessed with /c. I’m going to go through a few of them, but I will not go through the more self-explanatory ones, such as mining 64 cobblestone. There are good to do when starting off, as it can earn you a few good things.

The first thing I’m going to do is create a sugarcane farm. First, build out a platform like so:

After this, use the water bucket that you have in the chest to “water” the sugarcane. It is important to note that it will be slow to start off, but after a while, you’ll have a very large farm!

Here is an example of some farms on my main island:

You may be wondering how to get money quicker than doing a lot of work. It is quite easy actually. Just type in /vote, and click on one of the links. After you vote on all the six links, you’ll have 0.06 cubits. Cubits are a server-wide currency, and each cubit equals a dollar. I sold my cubits to someone, and they paid me 6 mil for them. To check how many you have, type in the command /cubits balance.

After you get enough sugarcane, you can complete the paper maker challenge, by crafting paper. This will reward you 5 dirt and 5 clay blocks. Try and complete all of the other novice challenges, because that will help you moving forward.

A very important command to use is /shop. Here, you can buy a lot of things, including spawners, any block that you’d need, and much more.

The next thing that I’d do is extend your island. This will give you more room to do anything that you want. We are going to start building bigger things, and so this will be helpful.

Now, we are going to build an automated cactus farm. It’s going to be small to start off, but you can add as many layers as you like. Basically, the idea is that water will pick up the broken cacti and send it to chests. To save time, I only make a small one, that is one level. It isn’t perfect, but you can extend it a lot farther. Here is what mine looks like:

Now, if you want a really really big one, you can make an absolute monstrosity of a cactus farm. Here is a picture of Melancholyx’s giant farm. It goes down farther, but my render distance won't let me take a screenshot of all of it. If you cant tell, I'm almost at build height, and it goes down all the way to the ground almost.

One thing that you might be wondering about is how can I get food? Now the best way, in my opinion, is to have cow spawners. Now they don’t cost that much, and they will give you infinite food. Here is what mine looked like for reference: If you are a little later in your adventure, then you can

When you place spawners, valuable blocks, or anything like that on your island, your island level goes up. To check what it is, type in the command /is level. Hoppers also give you a little bit of progress on that, but not that much.

A note on hoppers: There is a limit for how many hoppers you can have on your island, but for now you don't have to worry about it. They are also pretty expensive, but you can find a good deal somewhere. I found mine on the /ah.

The /ah is a place where players can list their own items for sale, for any price they want. Usually, it is filled with some things that aren’t too good, but it can be used to sell things for a cheaper price. You can find a lot of good deals on the ah, and so make sure to check it out.

After a while…..

By now, you should have a pretty nice base going. Try to complete all of the challenges. I just showed some of the more complicated ones. Be careful though, some of the challenges are bugged, such as the homestead challenge. It isn’t worth even trying, because it won't work.

Another important aspect of Skyblock is the quests. These can be accessed by /q. Every 24 hours, there are two new quests. Every week, there is a larger and more tedious quest. Every quest that you complete will award you quest points. Quest points can be used to get special perks, keys, etc. There is also a function/command called /kilton. You can sell monster heads to get souls, and souls can be used to buy things, just like the quest points. For example, you could buy the tag SLAYER, or a mystic set, or anything else. These are all things to enhance your experience with skyblock. Basically, your island is going to exponentially grow, and although it might be hard in the beginning, you'll get there!

IGS!

Now, to the exciting part! When you finally get to the point where you are starting to make some serious money, you can start buying iron golem spawners. It’s ok to start off with just one or two because they will still make you a lot of money! To create an automated farm, you want to place the spawners above water. After you do this, you are able to make them flow into lava, which kills them. Below the lava, place hoppers that will collect the items. There is a specific way that I like to set up my chests, and I will show that in a screenshot. After you get a few, you should try and afk for a while. This will make you a lot of money. Make sure that you are in the same chunk as the IG spawners, or you won't make anything. Focus your attention on buying as many IGS as you can, and your money will grow exponentially! After you have a bunch of IGS, then you should start saving up for and infinity chest. An infinity chest is a very expensive item that auto sells every item that is in it. It can cost up to 50 million dollars on Oasis, but it is worth it. It will even sell things when you are offline! Lately, there has been a problem with the inf. Chests filling up with poppies, but that should be fixed soon. IGS will be your biggest moneymaker in skyblock, apart from selling cubits.

Custom Enchants.

On Manacube, you have special enchants that you can purchase and put on your weapons, tools, and armor. They have two percentages on them; the success rate and the destroy rate. The higher the success rate, then the more likely the item will be applied to your item. If it doesn’t work, then that item will be destroyed, so watch out! There are common enchantment books, rare enchantment books, legendary, and heroic. To purchase heroic enchantment books, you have to spend ten quest points to unlock them. If you would like to enchant something with a custom enchant, but you don't have the exp, one of the best ways to get it is XP farms. Just simply ask in chat, "does anyone have a blaze farm I can use?" Someone most definitely will respond with something. Make sure to /is like their island so that you show your appreciation. There are some really good enchantments out there, and so it is worth it!

Fun Side Tasks

Turtles! Building a turtle enclosure can be really fun. You have to place the eggs on sand, and afk for sometimes up to 4 hours! But it's worth it, and it can look really cool.

If you want free emeralds, you can buy a villager spawner. Some of the daily quests involve killing villagers, but they can also give you some good things, like mending books, which sell for around 50k. You can easily get stacks of emeralds in just a few trades.

PvP! PvP in skyblock can be quite fun. If you have enough money, you can build up your armor set and weapons, and go head to head with other players! Type in /warp PVP to fight with other people. Watch out though, there are some pretty powerful players out there.

If you have the urge to upgrade your cobblestone generator, you can place hoppers underneath the stone, and then extend it as far as you want, like so:

The opportunities on skyblock are endless. There are so many fun things that you can do, and I can guarantee you that you will have such a great time on the server.

Useful Warps

Here are a few useful warps to help you start off. Make sure to like all of these islands to show your appreciation! Note that I’m keeping player warps out of here, or at least that include player names.

/warp op

/warp head

/warp pvp

/warp crates

/warp trials

/warp leaderboard

These are just a few warps that might help you. If you want to see more of them, just type in /warp, and you will have a lot at your disposal!

Things you DON’T want to do!

There are a couple of things that you don’t want to do on Skyblock. Here is a list of a few of them:

-Don’t afk auto click, or use a macro. This is bannable.

-Don’t scam people, this is also not allowed

-Don’t grief other people’s islands or anything like that

- Use your common sense when talking in chat

These are just a few, and for a full list visit this link: https://manacube.com/rules

Have fun!

Thank you for reading this guide! I will be expanding it, and making it better, but this is just the first draft. Like I said before, there is a lot more that you can do with your island, and these are just some of the things to push you in the right direction. Some of these things are important, and some are less important. then again, it is your island, but these are just a few things that you can do. If you are a new player, I hope you love it as much as I do. I wish you luck with your journey through skyblock and all of your future endeavors.

Best,

WingsOfFyre.

bca_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
bca_
bca_
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
I can see pictures 1-9,11
I can't see pictures 10, 12+
Also, I don't play on skyblock but I really love the guide. :D It seems like it would be really helpful.

EAKAE762

VIP+
EAKAE762
EAKAE762
VIP+
Hey there! I see that you have decided to venture into the lands of the time-consuming and very fun world of Manacube skyblock! Here I will teach you and explain to you how to climb to the top, use different functions on the server, and much more! There is one thing that I’d like to get out of the way right now. This is my personal opinion, and there is a chance that there will be mistakes here! If anyone finds any of my mistakes or disagrees with something, then feel free to contact me on the forums, discord, or in-game. With that out of the way, let's get started!

Getting Started

As you first load in, you find yourself on a somewhat small island, with only a chest, fence post, tree, ore generator. and cow. You might feel lost, and have no idea what to do. That’s ok! That is what this is for. What I’d recommend doing first is open that chest, and see what’s inside. You’ll find a water bucket, a lava bucket, a melon slice, two torches, three bones, three seeds (one wheat, one beetroot, and one pumpkin), one sugar cane, one of each type of mushroom, a cactus, three bread, and a fishing rod.

Just like every Minecraft adventure, the best thing to do is to punch the tree that is on your island. This will give you quite enough wood in order to make the essentials. After crafting a crafting table, make yourself a wood pickaxe, and any other tools that you desire.

Your island comes with around 75 ores, and so the best thing to do would be to mine them! You might notice that your cobble generator has iron instead of cobble. Manacube has a special generator plugin that lets other ores be present other than cobblestone. At first, you’ll only have stone and coal. You can upgrade it all the way to have diamonds!

After crafting everything you want, the best thing to do next is to dig down into your island. First, get the stone that you come across, this will let you “harvest” the iron that is in your generator. After doing so, you can get cobble from the generator, and make tools out of that. I’d recommend digging out the block to the side of the generator as a place to stand.

NOTE: AFK AUTOCLICKING IS BANNABLE! DONT DO IT!

You might notice that on the right-hand side of your screen, you see something called Mana. Mana is used to upgrade your island, and also trade with people as a currency. You can win mana by playing, as well as winning the scrambler. The scrambler will appear in chat every one in a while, and you have to be the quickest to type the word. If you are, it will give you 75 mana.

Now back to mining. Be careful! Remember, you’re on a floating island, and so the sides will be pretty exposed. Make sure nothing falls off! Luckily, if you fall into the void, then you won’t die, or lose your stuff. While mining, you’ll find diamonds, emeralds, gold, lapis, restone, and basically all of the vanilla Minecraft ores. Harvest all of these, and then the next step with begin!

This is the bottom half of my island after I mined it out quite a bit:

Within Manacube Skyblock, there are island challenges. These can be accessed with /c. I’m going to go through a few of them, but I will not go through the more self-explanatory ones, such as mining 64 cobblestone. There are good to do when starting off, as it can earn you a few good things.

The first thing I’m going to do is create a sugarcane farm. First, build out a platform like so:

After this, use the water bucket that you have in the chest to “water” the sugarcane. It is important to note that it will be slow to start off, but after a while, you’ll have a very large farm!

Here is an example of some farms on my main island:

You may be wondering how to get money quicker than doing a lot of work. It is quite easy actually. Just type in /vote, and click on one of the links. After you vote on all the six links, you’ll have 0.06 cubits. Cubits are a server-wide currency, and each cubit equals a dollar. I sold my cubits to someone, and they paid me 6 mil for them. To check how many you have, type in the command /cubits balance.

After you get enough sugarcane, you can complete the paper maker challenge, by crafting paper. This will reward you 5 dirt and 5 clay blocks. Try and complete all of the other novice challenges, because that will help you moving forward.

A very important command to use is /shop. Here, you can buy a lot of things, including spawners, any block that you’d need, and much more.

The next thing that I’d do is extend your island. This will give you more room to do anything that you want. We are going to start building bigger things, and so this will be helpful.

Now, we are going to build an automated cactus farm. It’s going to be small to start off, but you can add as many layers as you like. Basically, the idea is that water will pick up the broken cacti and send it to chests. To save time, I only make a small one, that is one level. It isn’t perfect, but you can extend it a lot farther. Here is what mine looks like:

Now, if you want a really really big one, you can make an absolute monstrosity of a cactus farm. Here is a picture of Melancholyx’s giant farm. It goes down farther, but my render distance won't let me take a screenshot of all of it. If you cant tell, I'm almost at build height, and it goes down all the way to the ground almost.

One thing that you might be wondering about is how can I get food? Now the best way, in my opinion, is to have cow spawners. Now they don’t cost that much, and they will give you infinite food. Here is what mine looked like for reference: If you are a little later in your adventure, then you can

When you place spawners, valuable blocks, or anything like that on your island, your island level goes up. To check what it is, type in the command /is level. Hoppers also give you a little bit of progress on that, but not that much.

A note on hoppers: There is a limit for how many hoppers you can have on your island, but for now you don't have to worry about it. They are also pretty expensive, but you can find a good deal somewhere. I found mine on the /ah.

The /ah is a place where players can list their own items for sale, for any price they want. Usually, it is filled with some things that aren’t too good, but it can be used to sell things for a cheaper price. You can find a lot of good deals on the ah, and so make sure to check it out.

After a while…..

By now, you should have a pretty nice base going. Try to complete all of the challenges. I just showed some of the more complicated ones. Be careful though, some of the challenges are bugged, such as the homestead challenge. It isn’t worth even trying, because it won't work.

Another important aspect of Skyblock is the quests. These can be accessed by /q. Every 24 hours, there are two new quests. Every week, there is a larger and more tedious quest. Every quest that you complete will award you quest points. Quest points can be used to get special perks, keys, etc. There is also a function/command called /kilton. You can sell monster heads to get souls, and souls can be used to buy things, just like the quest points. For example, you could buy the tag SLAYER, or a mystic set, or anything else. These are all things to enhance your experience with skyblock. Basically, your island is going to exponentially grow, and although it might be hard in the beginning, you'll get there!

IGS!

Now, to the exciting part! When you finally get to the point where you are starting to make some serious money, you can start buying iron golem spawners. It’s ok to start off with just one or two because they will still make you a lot of money! To create an automated farm, you want to place the spawners above water. After you do this, you are able to make them flow into lava, which kills them. Below the lava, place hoppers that will collect the items. There is a specific way that I like to set up my chests, and I will show that in a screenshot. After you get a few, you should try and afk for a while. This will make you a lot of money. Make sure that you are in the same chunk as the IG spawners, or you won't make anything. Focus your attention on buying as many IGS as you can, and your money will grow exponentially! After you have a bunch of IGS, then you should start saving up for and infinity chest. An infinity chest is a very expensive item that auto sells every item that is in it. It can cost up to 50 million dollars on Oasis, but it is worth it. It will even sell things when you are offline! Lately, there has been a problem with the inf. Chests filling up with poppies, but that should be fixed soon. IGS will be your biggest moneymaker in skyblock, apart from selling cubits.

Custom Enchants.

On Manacube, you have special enchants that you can purchase and put on your weapons, tools, and armor. They have two percentages on them; the success rate and the destroy rate. The higher the success rate, then the more likely the item will be applied to your item. If it doesn’t work, then that item will be destroyed, so watch out! There are common enchantment books, rare enchantment books, legendary, and heroic. To purchase heroic enchantment books, you have to spend ten quest points to unlock them. If you would like to enchant something with a custom enchant, but you don't have the exp, one of the best ways to get it is XP farms. Just simply ask in chat, "does anyone have a blaze farm I can use?" Someone most definitely will respond with something. Make sure to /is like their island so that you show your appreciation. There are some really good enchantments out there, and so it is worth it!

Fun Side Tasks

Turtles! Building a turtle enclosure can be really fun. You have to place the eggs on sand, and afk for sometimes up to 4 hours! But it's worth it, and it can look really cool.

If you want free emeralds, you can buy a villager spawner. Some of the daily quests involve killing villagers, but they can also give you some good things, like mending books, which sell for around 50k. You can easily get stacks of emeralds in just a few trades.

PvP! PvP in skyblock can be quite fun. If you have enough money, you can build up your armor set and weapons, and go head to head with other players! Type in /warp PVP to fight with other people. Watch out though, there are some pretty powerful players out there.

If you have the urge to upgrade your cobblestone generator, you can place hoppers underneath the stone, and then extend it as far as you want, like so:

The opportunities on skyblock are endless. There are so many fun things that you can do, and I can guarantee you that you will have such a great time on the server.

Useful Warps

Here are a few useful warps to help you start off. Make sure to like all of these islands to show your appreciation! Note that I’m keeping player warps out of here, or at least that include player names.

/warp op

/warp head

/warp pvp

/warp crates

/warp trials

/warp leaderboard

These are just a few warps that might help you. If you want to see more of them, just type in /warp, and you will have a lot at your disposal!

Things you DON’T want to do!

There are a couple of things that you don’t want to do on Skyblock. Here is a list of a few of them:

-Don’t afk auto click, or use a macro. This is bannable.

-Don’t scam people, this is also not allowed

-Don’t grief other people’s islands or anything like that

- Use your common sense when talking in chat

These are just a few, and for a full list visit this link: https://manacube.com/rules

Have fun!

Thank you for reading this guide! I will be expanding it, and making it better, but this is just the first draft. Like I said before, there is a lot more that you can do with your island, and these are just some of the things to push you in the right direction. Some of these things are important, and some are less important. then again, it is your island, but these are just a few things that you can do. If you are a new player, I hope you love it as much as I do. I wish you luck with your journey through skyblock and all of your future endeavors.

Best,

WingsOfFyre.

How do i get villager eggs for trading?