Accepted Ninja Warrior PK!

Ratings
8 5
Hey, its Keekapoo, and I have made a new map based on the T.V. show, Ninja Warrior. Basically, it is a giant obstacle course filled with different types of parkour that you must complete to become a Ninja Warrior Champion!

Warp: /warp Ninjapk

Difficulty: Medium

Jumps: 75-85

Checkpoints: 5

[DOUBLEPOST=1442702214][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry I have no screenshots, I don't know how D:

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
For screen shots. Take screen shots in minecraft. Find your .minecraft folder. The screen shots you took should be in the "screenshots" folder.In the forum hit Upload a file, and then find the screen shot and click on it. (If anything here is confusing just PM me.)

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
This map has been set to reviewing. I need the opinions of my fellow parkour staff before I judge this map.

Murakii_

ELITE
Murakii_
Murakii_
ELITE
Ratings
Nice job, man! I suggest having the difficulty hard, because there are many difficult jumps, and the course is long. You can also skip the first tilting board, so you should put barrier blocks so you can't just jump straight to the second. Good luck!

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
Your map has been accepted! Congratulations!
I feel this map is a great representation of the show and is well built.

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
preston dont stick the accepted parkour just important stuff are stick not a parkour map xD

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
Pud I stick the parkours so we can know which ones still need to be added. If Dacon or Dylan has any problem with the method they will change it and let me know.