Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435
-1 theme is unoriginal and build could be better, I recommend that you do not post troll maps because you should know by now that ores themed maps get rarely accepted nowadays. Even unoriginal ones.

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
I'm sorry but I will have to give this a -1, there are so many Minecraft block-related maps, you don't have a main build to base your parkour off of so it's all floating, and the pictures show a lot of normal block jumps. Try to use other blocks like fences, ladders, heads, ice, soul sand, etc., more often. Also make sure the parkour fits the difficulty not just by length but by actual jump difficulty too

Still, good luck on this map and and any future maps you submit c:

bulba

MVP+
buulbaa
buulbaa
MVP+
Ratings
30 4
I'm sorry but I will have to give this a -1, there are so many Minecraft block-related maps, you don't have a main build to base your parkour off of so it's all floating, and the pictures show a lot of normal block jumps. Try to use other blocks like fences, ladders, heads, ice, soul sand, etc., more often. Also make sure the parkour fits the difficulty not just by length but by actual jump difficulty too

Still, good luck on this map and and any future maps you submit c:
Okay, I will take this into consideration and maybe try to work on it more. Thanks for the tips.

bulba

MVP+
buulbaa
buulbaa
MVP+
Ratings
30 4
-1 theme is unoriginal and build could be better, I recommend that you do not post troll maps because you should know by now that ores themed maps get rarely accepted nowadays. Even unoriginal ones.
I understand. I will try to work on this more.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3,

I will have to give you a -1 as well, but I would like to give advice to help with future maps:

-Make sure there's a main build. Something that the parkour can build off of.
-Make sure your theme is original. There is a list of parkour maps located here.
-Use a variety of jumps. Fences, Heads, Cake, Slime, Glass, or come up with your own unique parkour jump.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Your map is rejected because the theme is very unoriginal, there is no build and the parkour is only normal blocks.

Thanks for submitting, I'd love to see more maps from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.