Not open for further replies.

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
Hello! You're map is great, but doesn't meet the requirements of what a map should look like. For one, there should be one main build, and it should have a theme. For example, someone from a show, or an animal. Another thing is there should be more variety in the blocks. For example, cake, or flower pots. Another thing you don't have is a name for your map. This is a must, but good luck to you!

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Heya XYZLegion719!
Sadly I will be rejecting your map.

The THEME of your map is not distinct, make sure that your map theme is unique and distinct when coming up with it.

The BUILD of your map is mainly floating and very messy, try to ensure that you have a "main build" that will allow you to easily incorporate your parkour around it.

The PARKOUR of your map is mainly floating and looks messy, ensure that it looks clean and nice to play on. The difficulty of your course is very inconsistent, try to balance it out a little bit. The course also lacks jump variance and is very repetitive using the same blocks for jumps, try to change it up a little!

You can read here for a map submission guide and tips on creating maps: https://manacube.wiki/en/parkour/making-maps/parkour-maps

Any questions at all, shoot me a DM on discord (in my signature).
I hope to see more submissions from you in the future, cheers!
- Jash

Status
Not open for further replies.