Rejected Parkour of Great Proportion! (Extreme/Insane)

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
Greetings Community!

Today I'm bringing you my second parkour. This one is called Parour of Great Proportion due to the amount of jumps and the difficulty of the jumps I've decided to grade this an Extreme or Insane, whichever y'all think it is.

I counted around 233 jumps but that may not be accurate and it has 5 checkpoints.

Here's the dropbox link to the map -

Here's the image library - http://imgur.com/PswJITH,YMt6U2M,yK...VP5vl,mk80ZrD,KCvTaXH,BJbPyJB,bhdM5Kq,gtCi6zs

Have Fun!

Last edited:

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
Map looks great from the screenshots, but I don't know if many people want to do 230 jumps for 200 gems (specially with this low amount of checkpoints)! :D

Second, it's Expert, not Extreme. :p

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
Map looks great from the screenshots, but I don't know if many people want to do 230 jumps for 200 gems (specially with this low amount of checkpoints)! :D

Second, it's Expert, not Extreme. :p
Haha, thanks for the correction and feedback!

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Your map cannot be judged at this time, as it breaks a rather vital issue.

Your start of the parkour is an edge. Parkour cannot overlap and go behind the area that you placed as the start, as it would interfere with the rows in parkour when being moved there. As such, this map is impossible to even fit into parkour...

This thread will be marked as rejected, however I will leave replies on so that if you do fix this issue somehow, I will re-review your map.

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
Your map cannot be judged at this time, as it breaks a rather vital issue.

Your start of the parkour is an edge. Parkour cannot overlap and go behind the area that you placed as the start, as it would interfere with the rows in parkour when being moved there. As such, this map is impossible to even fit into parkour...

This thread will be marked as rejected, however I will leave replies on so that if you do fix this issue somehow, I will re-review your map.
So, is it possible to move the bit at the end that's next to the start and put it straight or what?