PVP Additions Skyblock

Do You agree with my suggestions

• Total voters
Hey Guys and Girls,

I have noticed there are a lot of custom enchants for PVP and fighting in the sky block servers but minimal opportunities to actually use them and pvp as most people are just grinding zombies or afking their IG spawners.

Like in factions and other game modes there should be events like KOTHs to entice players to PVP and maximize player activity and more purpose in the game mode skyblock as it seems very basic just with the grind. It would be silly to waste a prime opportunity to increase player engagement and overall enjoyment from the game mode.

With these events like KOTHs, there should be unique rewards like a/Koth similar to /Kilton for another shop from the points accumulated from the victories and events.

The warp PVP is too basic as just an arena and does not entice players to actually PVP. Bounties should also be implemented to the server to further increase objectives for skyblock.

Thanks for taking your time reading my suggestion PS: Plz fix /jobs shop and other long-time bugs as thats also a huge part of sky block which is broken

@BuegsNCones

bca_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
bca_
bca_
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
Hello!
I think this would be a wonderful idea, and not only applicable to Skyblock but also gamemodes like survival, islands and maybe olympus, where pvp is a focus of a lot of in game spending but very few people actually do it. I would recommend you post it on our "Feature Upvote" site to see how other players feel about your suggestion. https://suggestions.manacube.com/
Have a great day!
~bca_

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
I don’t agree that there should be events added to Skyblock. As a former Skyblock player. I noticed that pvp has nothing to do with Skyblock. Skyblock is supposed to be a gamemode where you create farms and earn profit from them, which you can use to place blocks of greater value to potentially compete in Island Top. There is really no point in /warp pvp except for it being a way to collect heads from killing others. With factions, the world is shared with each other, meaning that pvp is an essential part of the gamemode. This allows being able to protect yourself from being raided and KOTH is used to get items to raid others. Though I do not agree with you, you can make a suggestion with @bca_ ’s link.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
I don’t agree that there should be events added to Skyblock. As a former Skyblock player. I noticed that pvp has nothing to do with Skyblock. Skyblock is supposed to be a gamemode where you create farms and earn profit from them, which you can use to place blocks of greater value to potentially compete in Island Top. There is really no point in /warp pvp except for it being a way to collect heads from killing others. With factions, the world is shared with each other, meaning that pvp is an essential part of the gamemode. This allows being able to protect yourself from being raided and KOTH is used to get items to raid others. Though I do not agree with you, you can make a suggestion with @bca_ ’s link.
Although I haven't played ManaCube Skyblock much, some of my fondest memories of Skyblock in the past have been PvP-related. It's always a great feeling to grind a decent set, then go out and take everyone down and keep the best gear as souvenirs. Skyblock can get repetitive if the only thing you do is constantly AFK, grind, mine, build, etc, so I think adding more PvP would be a great way to switch it up and keep players interested.

Ratings
Skyblock isn’t a pvp based game mode. There needs to be more for the core game to stop people afking before they focus on secondary content like pvp imo.

And the TPS rarely went over 15 yesterday, even with the new anti lag. I think there’s more important issues to be funnelled out first but later on this would be a decent idea

+.5

Ratings
Pvp is not a requirement so if they added events you wouldn't be forced to take path so might be worth adding something more.

LateSuperset93

LateSuperset93
LateSuperset93
i lost my stuff and i will stop playing if i dont get it back i lost it in the pvp area and now i am sad because i had really good and rare stuff that i might never get again