Question of the Day #7

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
What is a fun thing you'd like to go out and do on your free time?(Weekend/Day off)

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
just go karting. it's so fun and i love everything to do with racing

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Go out? Grass is scary. Jk

I enjoy camping and getting away from everything and just focusing on family. Take it slow and just walk and relax.
You know I really enjoy THOSE parts of camping, but sadly, I'm allergic to mosquito bites so camping has always been something hard to have fun w/ :confused:

Ni4c6766

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ni4c
Ni4c
ELITE
Ratings
100 10
I am kind of a person who is obsessed with technology, so I like to mess around with devices, code, and assemble computers. I also like doing phone repairs and other things like that. I also like biking.

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
I am kind of a person who is obsessed with technology, so I like to mess around with devices, code, and assemble computers. I also like doing phone repairs and other things like that. I also like biking.
I applaud you for having the patience w/ coding and computers, I couldn't handle that xD

Surzy

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Surzy_MrSure
Surzy_MrSure
ELITE
Ratings
199 3
What is a fun thing you'd like to go out and do on your free time?(Weekend/Day off)
This is probably gonna sound weird but I’ve always wanted to go through a mirror maze. I always thought they looked really cool as a kid but I never got the opportunity to go through one

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
This is probably gonna sound weird but I’ve always wanted to go through a mirror maze. I always thought they looked really cool as a kid but I never got the opportunity to go through one
I've never even thought of doing that 0-0 Not gonna lie it'd probably freak me out xD