Surzy

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Surzy_MrSure
Surzy_MrSure
ELITE
Ratings
199 3
Favorite anime is hands down Code Geass. I’m not the biggest fan of giant robot fight anime, but after giving it the benefit of the doubt, I can gladly say it was worth it. Almost every main character in the show goes through major character development and is faced with important moral and philosophical questions. The main character and also the antihero of the story, Lelouche, is an extremely human character. His ambitious goal of overthrowing a global empire is not shrugged off as an easy task as other shows might make it seem like. Lelouche makes genuine personal sacrifices, and has to make crucial decisions between prioritizing his own personal life and selfish desires, or his goal, at the cost of maintaining a normal life. What I love about this character is that he struggles with doubt, he makes terrible decisions and mistakes, and has to face the consequences of those actions. Even when giving up and running away seems easier, and what his goal has cost him seems invaluable, he persists till the end.
It is a masterpiece of a show and perhaps one of the most philosophically intriguing pieces of media I’ve ever seen.

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Favorite anime is hands down Code Geass. I’m not the biggest fan of giant robot fight anime, but after giving it the benefit of the doubt, I can gladly say it was worth it. Almost every main character in the show goes through major character development and is faced with important moral and philosophical questions. The main character and also the antihero of the story, Lelouche, is an extremely human character. His ambitious goal of overthrowing a global empire is not shrugged off as an easy task as other shows might make it seem like. Lelouche makes genuine personal sacrifices, and has to make crucial decisions between prioritizing his own personal life and selfish desires, or his goal, at the cost of maintaining a normal life. What I love about this character is that he struggles with doubt, he makes terrible decisions and mistakes, and has to face the consequences of those actions. Even when giving up and running away seems easier, and what his goal has cost him seems invaluable, he persists till the end.
It is a masterpiece of a show and perhaps one of the most philosophically intriguing pieces of media I’ve ever seen.
Holy, 0-0, now this is an answer I can appreciate it, def gonna need to check this one out if I can get past the robot fighting xD

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,323 82
My favourite movie series would be the Hannibal Lecter movies (Silence of The Lambs, Hannibal, Red Dragon & Hannibal Rising). I think out of all the movies, Red Dragon is my favourite. In my opinion, the bad guy is the most well-written in the franchise, and the introduction to Will Graham is fantastic. My favourite scene has got to be at the end of the movie where he saves his son by psychologically triggering the serial killer.

My favourite show is The Big Bang Theory. It's just something easy to put on in the background, or binge when you need something familiar and easy to follow. The second would have to be Friends though for the same reason!

My favourite anime is where I struggle, haha. Black Butler and My Hero Academia are the most nostalgic to me because they're the shows that got me into anime properly (following Blue Exorcist), however Disastrous Life of Saiki K is definitely another comfort show for me. "Sing 'Yesterday' For Me", "Samurai Champloo" and "Assassination Classroom" were the shows that had me sobbing the most though.

DoraLaExplorer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DoraLaExplorer
DoraLaExplorer
ELITE
Ratings
28 16
My favourite movie to watch has to be Wall Street and The Founder. These movies are top-notch, highly recommend them.
My favourite show would be gravity falls, family guy, and south park; you can get a great laugh from these shows, which is why I like them.

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
My favourite movie series would be the Hannibal Lecter movies (Silence of The Lambs, Hannibal, Red Dragon & Hannibal Rising). I think out of all the movies, Red Dragon is my favourite. In my opinion, the bad guy is the most well-written in the franchise, and the introduction to Will Graham is fantastic. My favourite scene has got to be at the end of the movie where he saves his son by psychologically triggering the serial killer.

My favourite show is The Big Bang Theory. It's just something easy to put on in the background, or binge when you need something familiar and easy to follow. The second would have to be Friends though for the same reason!

My favourite anime is where I struggle, haha. Black Butler and My Hero Academia are the most nostalgic to me because they're the shows that got me into anime properly (following Blue Exorcist), however Disastrous Life of Saiki K is definitely another comfort show for me. "Sing 'Yesterday' For Me", "Samurai Champloo" and "Assassination Classroom" were the shows that had me sobbing the most though.
HANNIBAL LECTER WWWW!! Love that a lot, I never got into The Big Bang Theory but from what parts of seen, it seems enjoyable, iCarly vibes a little bit(In a good way). My taste in Anime is super basic ngl, I'm a Naruto/Demon Slayer fan, I definitely need to check a lot of those titles you mention 0-0 TIMe TO BINGE
Post automatically merged:

My favourite movie to watch has to be Wall Street and The Founder. These movies are top-notch, highly recommend them.
My favourite show would be gravity falls, family guy, and south park; you can get a great laugh from these shows, which is why I like them.
W Show Selection Brotha, and everybody gotta like Wall Street I HOPE