Skyblock

gavvbo

ELITE
Gavvbo
Gavvbo
ELITE
I feel that it would be a good idea if there was a warp to show what a good hopper system would be for mob grinders. Knowing that there is no red stone clocks (to ensure that there is no lag) it’s harder for people that aren’t used to the whole insane ig farms to create a workable mob/money farm.

Hallowqueen

Olympus Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,349 83
Howdy!

While I totally agree that this would be incredibly helpful and beneficial to new players, I also believe it could be a pretty nice community project!

For example; some players from the community could band together to create an example system, and (assuming they have the perk), set a warp at the system and mention it to new players who may ask about it.

However! If you do still believe this is something that could be improved upon by Dacon/the Staff team, you’re more than welcome to bring it up on our suggestions website, linked below:
https://manacube.featureupvote.com/

Thank you again for expressing your ideas! Happy holidays.

Alazka

MVP
Alazka
Alazka
MVP
Ratings
I think this would be extremely helpful for players, especially if they are new. I think this would be something cool to do with maybe a group of people on someone's plot. This would have been super cool if I saw it when I first started. Only issue I see is it being advertised somewhere.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I agree with @Hallowqueen a broken down how to build in either a post on the forums or as a is warp online would be good!
If you're looking for a good example my personal one I go to is /is warp Doons124