MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
I’m not the biggest fan of this build to be completely honest. It’s not horrible, but I think it could be improved. Mainly, hand built trees!! And 8 checkpoints is a little much for a medium map is it not? Try to shorten it up! Other than that good map

Good Luck <3

I’m not the biggest fan of this build to be completely honest. It’s not horrible, but I think it could be improved. Mainly, hand built trees!! And 8 checkpoints is a little much for a medium map is it not? Try to shorten it up! Other than that good map

Good Luck <3
Thanks for your feedback but the trees aren’t hand built!

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello baseballguy1230,

I regret to inform you that this map is being rejected. We have an airplane themed map, but no "skydiving" map, so the theme is somewhat original. The build could be improved. The trees, as mentioned above, are all very uniform and look like you just sprouted a bunch of saplings instead of building them organically. The build has a lot of space, but the majority of the parkour is crammed into one half of the build, which is strange to me. Try to maximize all the space you create!

The parkour is the main issue with this map. The difficulty doesn't really fit a medium map, and wavers throughout with some jumps being very easy, and others being too hard for a medium map. There are quite a few unmarked barriers that made the parkour annoying in some places. Players can't see barriers in the normal parkour world, so be sure to mark them with signs or an item frame with a barrier next time! The map also feels very repetitive, because the parkour isn't mixed very well (using unique blocks non sequentially to create a unique course overall). You did use quite a few different types of blocks, but they would all come in a row, so the map was a bit boring to play. You also didn't specify how many jumps there are, but I feel that the map is too long for a medium. I medium map usually spans from 40-60 jumps or so. Checkpoints should be about 8-12 jumps apart.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any further questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord. Hope to see more submissions from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.