Votes: 2 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Ratings
16 2
So, this one is just a wacky idea because idk if manacube has enough resources to have an extra gamemode but, I think that for players who like survival, but want a "Non-vanilla" experience, there could possibly be a gamemode that has the slimefun plugin. some info about slimefun https://github.com/Slimefun/Slimefun4#slimefun-4 | and if there (theoretically) a slimefun gamemode added, it should be either 1.15 or 1.16 because there are lots of new features in 1.15+ compared to 1.8 and such. I think this gamemode would be very popular because lots of cool stuff and yeah idk what else to say. This is probably going to get rejected because its a such a big suggestion but its worth a shot i guess :I.

LunarLuuna!

ELITE
LunarLuuna
LunarLuuna
ELITE
Ratings
I heard alot about when you went on a good while about this slimefun plugin, Though it does sound very fun I dont think it's something the staff would really consider bringing in? I do believe the server runs its own plugins? But none the less I think this idea does sound pretty fun.

Ratings
16 2
I heard alot about when you went on a good while about this slimefun plugin, Though it does sound very fun I dont think it's something the staff would really consider bringing in? I do believe the server runs its own plugins? But none the less I think this idea does sound pretty fun.
Thank you for the response! and yea i don't really know if the staff would want to add this if the server runs on its own plugins. Slimefun is customizable though, and there can be extra things added. but idk