KiKi_Vanilla

Dedicated Member
VIP+
KiKiKornflake
KiKiKornflake
VIP+
Ratings
66 10
So I like that MineVast is constantly updating and all but I really don't like the new Parkour Change.

I have lost my well-earned Mapper rank tag (I have had 4 maps accepted)

And why is INSANE, MASTER, CHAMPION not bold anymore? It doesn't look very good :(:confused:

These are just my opinions but I really would like my Mapper rank back :(:(

mateias

Donator
Ratings
I agree with you. I do not like the new chat changes. I think that they make the chat look worse. Its hard to see who is who in the chat, and I feel like now the higher ranks are not as cool. The stars have been removed from Champion, and all of the ranks have been unbolded. I think that if some of the lower ranks were unbolded it would be better, but Master, Insane, and Champion look better bolded. In the end, I think that the chat looks like some beginner server's chat that hasn't been developed yet. Please undo all the changed to the chat that were done. Many people that I know do not like this chat, and would prefer the old chat back.

James21

Donator
Ratings
So I like that MineVast is constantly updating and all but I really don't like the new Parkour Change.

I have lost my well-earned Mapper rank tag (I have had 4 maps accepted)

And why is INSANE, MASTER, CHAMPION not bold anymore? It doesn't look very good :(:confused:

These are just my opinions but I really would like my Mapper rank back :(:(
Ikr Kiki I lost my earned Mapper Tag too (5 Maps Accepted) I agree with you!