Rejected Taco Bell - Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaffleLord47

Ratings
This was rejected a while ago, because there was other "fast food" maps. Then subway got accepted, so I decided to tweak taco bell and resubmit it.
Rainbow_Llamaaa
Taco Bell
1572230602095.png

1572230680623.png

1572230772243.png

1572230859123.png

/plot v Rainbow_Llamaaa 2
about 38 jumps and 2 checkpoints

piebrian5

Ratings
+0.5
There are several other fast foods maps but none of Taco Bell so I would say that it’s original. I like the build and I thought that the parkour length and difficulty was good as well as the block variation. Only one negative thing which is that I found was that it was that inside the restaurant it was very cluttered, slightly confusing and barriers kind of got in the way which interrupted the flow of the map. Good map though and best of luck!

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
+0. The theme is somewhat original; as you know, there's already a few other fast food maps. As piebrian5 mentioned, the inside is very cramped and cluttered. The build isn't horrible, but I suggest using clay instead of wool. It looks too bright and contrasting to me. Good luck!

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Rainbow_Llamaaa,

I am sorry to inform you that this map is being rejected. The build is okay, but it is quite cluttered inside. There are many unnecessary barriers. Some of these barriers allow you to cheat the course. The parkour could be improved. It is quite short and the jumps aren't very interesting. However, the theme is alright. There are other fast food maps, but that is quite a broad theme. As far as I'm aware, there are no Taco Bell maps. Overall, the build is okay but could be improved, the parkour needs improvement, and the theme is somewhat original.

Thank you for submitting this map! :)
If you have any questions, you can DM me in game or on discord! :D

-Ashley (fishy1980, ThePKFish)

Status
Not open for further replies.