Not open for further replies.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Floating blocks are very unoriginal. This map doesn't seem to have a theme that is apparent at all; it's just stone and snow. The jumps are very repetitive, and very easy. This map is much too short for an Easy, in my opinion. Good luck!

Merakiios

MVP+
Merakiios
Merakiios
MVP+
Ratings
Not quite sure what this map has to do with Droppers, other than the one short drop near the end. Good luck either way though!

quinn

VIP+
mcrcury
mcrcury
VIP+
Ratings
I don’t really like the build, it’s pretty much just floating parkour and stone blocks. Maybe try to fix that! Good luck!

Ratings
What defines a map is its theme. People won't remember a parkour map if it is a sequence of floating blocks, now will they? I suggest before you make another one that you really think what sort of map you want to make. Do you want to build an object, a city, one inspired from a video game you played the other day? I'm sure you could think of a hundred different themes before the clock strikes midnight!

So whilst I urge you to continue your endeavors and progress, this map is an empty shell at best. The parkour is unoriginal but perhaps you can learn from this experience. Go play some of the [Accepted] maps, or venture on Mapper's plots to draw inspiration from their jumps. Then instead of an accumulation of floating jumps you could have more ladder jumps, or fence jumps, or carpet jumps, or stair jumps! Your intentions are good and you're breathing life into the [Map Submissions] sub-forum, so that's what matters most!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi KrammeBamse,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
There is not really a theme in your map, it's basically only floating jumps, please try to found a theme next time ! The build then is not good, like I said, it's only floating jumps, making your map unattractive and messy. The parkour is not good too, it's really repetitive and boring, there is also an exploit here (We can go around the barriers) : http://prntscr.com/lxxn1f

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.