the mods are unfair and justice for me

should people who mute other people need evidence? polls according to users the poster has seen

• no

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • no

• no

• yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • no

• no

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
i want justice i was banned from reporting people because i called the mod a butthole and so much other things i wish for justice for peace and for people to stop being buttholes online
this is an Eric Cartmen approved message
CARTMANBRAH
Post automatically merged:

i am ForgeConway
and i approve this message

Apparently i have been banned to shine some positive light on this expierience the day i get my braces off one day after that is when i get unbanned i hope the user LiterallyPurple learned what they did wrong and i hope he or she or they get the punishment they deserve

Last edited:

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
373 19
If you feel you were unjustly banned please appeal here https://manacube.com/forums/ban-appeals/. If you think staff has not followed the rules or is being inappropriate you can report staff at manacube.com/support.

Catcheee

ELITE
Catcheee
Catcheee
ELITE
Ratings
9 1
i want justice i was banned from reporting people because i called the mod a butthole and so much other things i wish for justice for peace and for people to stop being buttholes online
this is an Eric Cartmen approved message
CARTMANBRAH

i am ForgeConway
and i approve this message

Apparently i have been banned to shine some positive light on this expierience the day i get my braces off one day after that is when i get unbanned i hope the user LiterallyPurple learned what they did wrong and i hope he or she or they get the punishment they deserve
uhhh you uhhh

yeah you got banned for normal reasons

Catcheee

ELITE
Catcheee
Catcheee
ELITE
Ratings
9 1
sigh

<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81

<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81

<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6

Catcheee

ELITE
Catcheee
Catcheee
ELITE
Ratings
9 1

Catcheee

ELITE
Catcheee
Catcheee
ELITE
Ratings
9 1
:/

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,325 82
You are very aware of the reason you were punished, and have been further punished for continuing it here. Staff do require evidence to punish, and you are certainly aware of the evidence against you. The ban has since expired, however, if you do not change your behaviour you will be punished further whether it be a ban or a mute.

Disrespect and threats towards anyone are not allowed on the network, and considering your history you should know that by now. You have been given the resources to appropriately report players and staff who you believe abused their powers, so I will be closing this thread now as this discussion does not need to continue.

@sophiaaah <3 @<Inktest> let's not encourage players to make death threats/wishes towards others and "praise" them for it, hm?

Status
Not open for further replies.