Rejected Throne Room by Cashisgr8 (Easy/Medium)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cashisgr8

ELITE
Cashisgr8
Cashisgr8
ELITE
Ratings
32 1
-Cashisgr8

-Throne Room

1569818005161.png

1569818036087.png

1569818056176.png

/plot visit Cashisgr8 1

Difficulty: Easy or Medium (37 jumps, which falls under Easy but they aren't entirely easy jumps)

I'm going to assume that if a course is rejected, it can be re-submitted once updated (unless told otherwise).
I'm also aware there isn't a "variety" of jumps, but I built what fits the theme so yeah :/
I had no idea BryceBAM played here, I knew him from another server
Lastly, is Schematica allowed if I wanted to transfer a parkour I built somewhere else?

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Cashisgr8,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected. The theme is original, because even though we have several castle maps, there isn't one specifically featuring/relating to a throne room. The build is decent, but it could be better, with maybe some more decoration on the walls. However, you can definitely tell that a lot of effort went into this build, and for that I applaud you. The parkour is quite repetitive, with the constant use of ladder jumps. I recommend using different types of jumps, and maybe jump types that could be incorporated with the theme. You can look at recently accepted maps for examples of these. There were a few jumps that were kind of tricky, but overall the map did fit the difficulty. There is also one exploit that I'd like to point out to you if you plan on resubmitting this map;
1569845730279.png

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.