• No

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

JulianCuriere

Donator
Ratings
5 1
I have problems with the tickspeed.
For instance the cacti dont grow as fast as they grew before.
If u think u have this too, try throwing some XPbottles on the ground, if its slow you will know ur tickspeed is fudged up.

rLink

Ratings
13 6
The tick speed hasn't been fixed yet. The cacti is still growing slower than it used to. As Julian already said, if you think that everything is alright, try throwing some XP bottles to the ground - they drop like 3-5 times slower. Same goes with buckets - you can't pick up lava as fast you were able to. This issue really ruins skyblock. How are new players with smaller farms supposed to make money when you have to wait 10 minutes for a pumpkin to grow? I hope this gets fixed ASAP.

@Eyeless_Tenshi, sometimes you have to do something over and over again to reach your goal :) (it's a rephrased quote, can't remember who wrote it)

Ratings
@Eyeless_Tenshi, mate i know i flooded the chat with it but dude im so bored on skyblock now i cant buy new stuff to make it fun again so i want this to be fixed ASAP so we can all have fun again.

----------
@rLink, i totally agree with you

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
@Eyeless_Tenshi, mate i know i flooded the chat with it but dude im so bored on skyblock now
Then play another one of the many servers we offer.

@Eyeless_Tenshi, sometimes you have to do something over and over again to reach your goal :) (it's a rephrased quote, can't remember who wrote it)
I hope you both understand that spamming isnt' allowed. :)

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
@Sans, It wasn't really "spamming" I asked Aviee sometimes when she came online. And mate I don't want to play on a other server have you seen my progress???
You always ask Aviee, or any staff. Or even anyone "Whens the tick speed gonna be fixed". Calm down.

Ratings
Mate isnt that what staff is for??? To ask questions. This whole happening with tick speed is quite important. 3 really active players are bored because of this problem so we just want it te be solved, its quite annoying working 12 hours on something that doesnt work....

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Mate isnt that what staff is for??? To ask questions. This whole happening with tick speed is quite important. 3 really active players are bored because of this problem so we just want it te be solved, its quite annoying working 12 hours on something that doesnt work....
Staff aren't here to be constantly spammed. They will help.

RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
The staff are here to answer your questions, but that doesn't mean you can spam them. If you ask them once, they'll probably see it, and answer your question, spam them, and you'll get punished.