To all Manacube members

Weed_Farm

MVP+
Weed_Farm
Weed_Farm
MVP+
Ratings
38 20
"Just a few words can change a person’s whole day around. It’s letting them know someone cares, makes them feel good about themselves, show them that the whole world is not out to get them. "

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
This is so true! Even a little "I love your hair" has a massive chance to make someones day.

Ratings
"Just a few words can change a person’s whole day around. It’s letting them know someone cares, makes them feel good about themselves, show them that the whole world is not out to get them. "

true, thanks for this inspirational quote. I am felling quite down atm and this really helped. ty

Weed_Farm

MVP+
Weed_Farm
Weed_Farm
MVP+
Ratings
38 20
true, thanks for this inspirational quote. I am felling quite down atm and this really helped. ty
I’m sorry that you are feeling that way, just know we are here for you. Don’t stop being yourself.

Jade

Dedicated Member
MVP+
_SirJade_
_SirJade_
MVP+
Ratings
44 3
Meow

Jade

Dedicated Member
MVP+
_SirJade_
_SirJade_
MVP+
Ratings
44 3

Its whould always be nice to say something good like
I hope you have a wonderful day and if its bad always remember that we and family are there for you