Trading with spirit/ChaosMemberspirit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
I was trading with "Spirit" (thats her name on skyblock) And i traded her gems on skyblock for my power v iron sword..So she said "Oh, Carrotblock, I want to trade anything for that sword" So she gave me all of her gems, then, I was about to give her my sword, Then I HAD to get off. It's not my fault because, I go to bed at 8:00pm, Just now i told her what happened but, she wanted her gems back. (Hey spirit, all I want is gems! I will give you the sword when you don't want your gems!)

So..It's up to commeters..Should I..have the gems? Or the sword?

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
first, Carrotblock triple post results as a warn please use the edit button, and creepaslayer1110 don't do //warned, it's not in your power to do that
second, Carrotblock you should sort out with "Spirit" next time you see them. Not with us

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
It's actually up to the person making the trade, and there's absolutely no reason to take this to the forums as it is a private matter. You backed out initially because you had to go, and then I decided the following day to cancel my offer as well. End of story.

Glow

Retired
Ratings
Carrot, you've been on at the same time that Spirit has been on multiple times and have ignored him, I've requested for you to either give him his gems back or to finish the trade and give him the sword. You have no say on whether or not he wants his gems back or if he wants the sword instead. Either you pay him back the gems, or finish the trade and give him the sword. Also, if Spirit has made a request for his gems to be returned before the trade has been completed, then you must do so.

Jack

Dedicated Member
Retired
Ratings
178 3
Status
Not open for further replies.