Screenshot_82.png
Screenshot_83.png
Screenshot_84.png
Screenshot_85.png
Screenshot_86.png
Screenshot_87.png
The # of your Plot / or warp name to it
/plot v 57;116

Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane)
Medium Or Hard

Number of jumps (Optional)

SpiroTech

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
SpiroTech
SpiroTech
Patron+
Ratings
Yes, as Jacob said, moving pistons are not allowed as they do not work properly. sorry!

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
Build looks a bit bland, maybe make something more to it to give it a better chance of getting accepted. Like Ben and Jacob said pistons with redstone don't work properly. Good Luck.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hi AriesNinja,

I am sorry to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme is original I suppose, but it is very aesthetically similar to some maps that already exist on ManaCube. There isn't much of a build as it's a massive box with a very tiny tunnel on it. Using the whole plot as the build, it would exceed the width limit allowed for maps. The build is also fairly unattractive to look at on the exterior, and there aren't many interesting details within the tunnel that make the map unique from other maps that are similar aesthetically.

The parkour is not possible to do in the main parkour world because pistons do not function properly there. While the concept of timed piston parkour is cool, none of the jumps are varied because pistons only really work with slimes and normal blocks. There are also the matter of the unmarked barriers on the map. Please use signs or item frames to notate where barriers are placed, especially ones that are a part of the course. Players are unable to see barriers (not even outlines) in the main parkour world. I also think the map is too easy for the medium difficulty. Aside from the timed aspects all the parkour is normal blocks, and the lack of variation makes the map pretty easy.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.