LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
:mc_175-2: Weekly Player Spotlight! :mc_175-2:
Survival - Fluffy_Hime

:mc_175-0:

fluffy.png

Howdy Howdy everyone! This weeks' weekly player spotlight goes to the lovely human that goes by Fluffy_Hime. I will be referring to them as Fluffy in this post for simplicity. Fluffy was recommended to me by a few people- players and staff. I think this shows how far their impression on others goes.

When I was talking to others about this player here are a few things that was commonly said; she's kind, detailed, and understanding when it comes to talking with staff and players. Fluffy has has a constant presence on survival for awhile now becoming extremely educated on the server and how the game mode works. She does keep to her self but when she does speak out it always feels meaningful or intended. Overall Fluffy is pretty active within the community and has made some super nice forums posts

One of the most impressive forums post from Fluffy, or that I've honestly ever seen, is her complete list of SVA items on survival- that even has a change logs comment. Here is a link to it: SVA POST. This further shows how much Fluffy cares about the community and success of the game mode as a whole. Staff have also said that Fluffy always is prepared with screenshots and only makes good and serious reports. This is something I really appreciate.

I was also told that Fluffy is someone who brightens your day when you speak to them, someone said that she is lovely and and a stable within the survival community. Thank you for being the amazing human that you are Fluffy! You deserved this recognition!

If you would like to nominate someone for weekly player spotlight please contact me on discord, my discord is lilkayla#4335.

JustAsap

ELITE
JustAsap
JustAsap
ELITE
Ratings
7 7
:mc_175-2: Weekly Player Spotlight! :mc_175-2:
Survival - Fluffy_Hime

View attachment 43154

Howdy Howdy everyone! This weeks' weekly player spotlight goes to the lovely human that goes by Fluffy_Hime. I will be referring to them as Fluffy in this post for simplicity. Fluffy was recommended to me by a few people- players and staff. I think this shows how far their impression on others goes.

When I was talking to others about this player here are a few things that was commonly said; she's kind, detailed, and understanding when it comes to talking with staff and players. Fluffy has has a constant presence on survival for awhile now becoming extremely educated on the server and how the game mode works. She does keep to her self but when she does speak out it always feels meaningful or intended. Overall Fluffy is pretty active within the community and has made some super nice forums posts

One of the most impressive forums post from Fluffy, or that I've honestly ever seen, is her complete list of SVA items on survival- that even has a change logs comment. Here is a link to it: SVA POST. This further shows how much Fluffy cares about the community and success of the game mode as a whole. Staff have also said that Fluffy always is prepared with screenshots and only makes good and serious reports. This is something I really appreciate.

I was also told that Fluffy is someone who brightens your day when you speak to them, someone said that she is lovely and and a stable within the survival community. Thank you for being the amazing human that you are Fluffy! You deserved this recognition!

If you would like to nominate someone for weekly player spotlight please contact me on discord, my discord is lilkayla#4335.
GG! <3

Fluffy-hime

PATRON+
Fluffy_hime
Fluffy_hime
Patron+
Ratings
Oh gosh, I’m so incredibly flattered by this post!

It’s true, I very much love the survival community and I will always do what I can to help out everyone to the best of my abilities. It makes me happy to know that my actions help make this community special.

Thank you so so much for choosing me and taking the time to make this post. I love that you are taking the time to recognize special players in this community, and I can’t wait to see who else will be highlighted!