ThatComicGuy

Forum Expert
MVP+
ThatComicGuy
ThatComicGuy
MVP+
Ratings
478 14
Why does it seem so overcomplicated, Everything has to be big and bright... It's survival, not a bedrock server that I can't speak the name of.
Survival doesn't need big custom textures and shiny items, It just needs to be how it was in season 5, Ran normally, had a decent playerbase but now everything just looks like if China hosted a Minecraft server (Big bright flashy colors). If not building a house was enough people are no ignorant and selfish upon the server, the only people that what to help are people sucking up to become staff members or literal helpers and mods. I remember the custom Bosses with Zulrah and Herobrine How fun they were to co-op with other players, You can't do that anymore, or people hosting little events on the server for people to warp to, Haven't seen it once. This will probably anger a lot of people, I don't care this is my opinion do as you wish, Think of it as a stereotype; Old survival was a fun normal Survival server to hangout with your friends, New Survival is all about the competitive and who has the best stuff to look up upon. Most of the old players have left, the new ones are either complete Douche-bags or outright mean. So, curse, attack, degrade me any way you want this is my opinion, Not yours although I know there are some people who may agree with me, just in different ways.

Thanks

You have to login to the forum to collect the Rewards right. I cant claim them I must be doing something wrong. It said sync my forum account to minecraft. no clue what to do.