Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
What gets you up in the morning? What makes you say 'I'm gonna do well today!'? How do you keep going?

For me, it's the friends I've made that I know are backing me and the numerous projects and duties I've got to fufill.

What about you?

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
the internet

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
The thought of a new day, yesterday may have been bad but today is a new day... and you can always try to do your best within your given situation. Really for me, I try hard to make people happy, and make their days a bit better. On a larger scale, I try to make the world a better place by working hard to be a positive influence... it isn't easy, but in the end when I succeed, I can look back and think about all the lives I've had a positive impact on, and that will be rewarding. Not rlly sure if that answers ur question- lmk if u want any clarification.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Tbh if my cat didn't step on my face in the morning I wouldn't get out of bed most days...it's the depression for me! Aside from that, I have conflicting feelings on other days where I feel like I'm wasting my day if I stay in bed or sleep for too long...it depends a lot on my manic depressive cycle that is the main characteristic of my bipolar disorder :)

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Knowing I've been in bed awake for an hour and thirty minutes and I can't lie here all day