ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Australia!!
View attachment 17002
Dont be scared of the spiders & snakes, be scared of the damn birds!
The Bald Eagle isn't one of the smallest, in fact it's one of the heaviest (heavier than Wedge-Tails, even) and longest!
It eats more than just fish as well, such as carrion (decaying animals, like vultures do) as well as any kills it can steal from other animals (just like Minecraft players!)
Seagulls are awesome, don't you dare say otherwise :mad:
Finally, the bald eagle can see UV too, and from what I'm seeing, it's heavily debated whether the Wedge-Tail can actually see IR (though everyone agrees Bald Eagles can't, so Wedge-Tails might win there)
Overall, burger freedom Murica yeehaw. (that's American-speak for both birds are cool!)

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Nebraska
The Huskers lost to Ohio over the weekend
Tell me if you live here too!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Smack in the middle of the US

rosalinda316

Ratings
I really love it, though it is pretty hard to get used to a place where seasons actually exist after decades of only dealing with warm (winter), hot (spring/fall), and on fire (the entirety of summer and then some). Seeing snow fall for the first time in my life last year was amazing experience~

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Ya, I lived for the first 8 years of my life in California (San Diego area) and after never seeing snow, being able to get DUMPED ON by three feet of snow was my childhood dream come true. In Austria, it would get so cold high up that when I would spit on the ground, it would freeze midair. It was like "woah. that just happened".

rosalinda316

Ratings
I just had a chance to visit Austria a month ago, it was so beautiful and bordering on VIOLENTLY green. A week after I left, the snows hit XD

Ratings
Residing in Malaysia, somewhere in Asia, above Singapore, some-what near Australia ^_^