Woo Hoo Wedensday!

dubby7

Ratings
Hiyaa issa mee dubby!

woohoo, it is Wednesday! Wednesday is my favorite day of the week, my bday is on a Wednesday, my anniversary is on a Wednesday, I just love Wednesdays, in general, lol they are just so much fun tbh :p

whats your favorite weekday and why?
what do you have planned for today?
what type of weather is your fav??

(mine is rainy days, best cuddle days)

don't forget to drink ya water
relax and stretch
go out for a big breath of fresh air
say hello to a stranger
smile :D

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
I gotta work :/
Favorite weekday is usually tuesday/friday
Favorite weather- cold (when im inside)

ctrless

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gorekiss
gorekiss
ELITE
Ratings
185 12
I do not like Wednesdays!! I much more prefer Fridays because I only have one class on that day and I can come home and play on Survival or take a nap haha.

Planning on doing some class work later today and preparing for my four day weekend!

I love clear and cold weather, the south is so hot that its a treat when its 70 Degrees! A large hoodie, some fuzzy socks and a hot coffee sounds like a perfect day to me.

dubby7

Ratings
I do not like Wednesdays!! I much more prefer Fridays because I only have one class on that day and I can come home and play on Survival or take a nap haha.

Planning on doing some class work later today and preparing for my four day weekend!

I love clear and cold weather, the south is so hot that its a treat when its 70 Degrees! A large hoodie, some fuzzy socks and a hot coffee sounds like a perfect day to me.
Warm blanket fuzzy socks PLUS boyfriend and sipping on some hot coffee?? Um sigh me up xD perfect weather for that ugghh

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Just reminds me of this from Friends for some reason..

Monday, one-day, Tuesday, two-day, Wednesday, when? huh? what day? Thursday! The third day, okay?

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hiyaa issa mee dubby!

woohoo, it is Wednesday! Wednesday is my favorite day of the week, my bday is on a Wednesday, my anniversary is on a Wednesday, I just love Wednesdays, in general, lol they are just so much fun tbh :p

whats your favorite weekday and why?
what do you have planned for today?
what type of weather is your fav??

(mine is rainy days, best cuddle days)

don't forget to drink ya water
relax and stretch
go out for a big breath of fresh air
say hello to a stranger
smile :D
Hey there Dubby! Today was just cold. brrrrrr. Just playing on Oasis, like always, and doing some homework. I love either snow, or nice, hot, sunny weather. Very polar opposites, but that's just me!

Best,
Wings