OLYMPUS SEASON 3

SSM_GOD

Ratings
Currently there are quite a few issues
Although I do agree that these particular problems are an inconvenience, I do want to defend the ManaCube staff and admin team for their work to maintain and handle the Olympus servers. I do often tend to roast of annoy staff for things that don't work. But that's just a personal thing I do and somehow get some kind of joy from it. I often have this battle in my head if I should be upset or pleased with what I have to play. I am not trying to be a sucker to the staff team, but this is what I argue from my perspective of the other perspective. Make sense?
Olympus is not the only server on ManaCube and given the size of the team of people leading ManaCube, I am impressed there are as few bugs/problems as there are.
Beta testing would allow for these problems to be found, but unless the keep the beta season going for a long time, I do not think it would help solve the issues. And even then, many problems will not surface until the full release.
Operating a server with the size and complexity of ManaCube is not an easy task. And I am not sure you, I, or most people realize how much work it is.
If the goal of your reply was to let them have a list of problems, I like it! But they probably already know all of these issues and are working on it.
I believe that Dacon, or whoever may be leading releases, realizes how much people want to play the fun games. And given that often rushes or puts out a product that is playable before it is perfect.

SSM

On a side note, you can add exp bottles not giving valued amount, but acting like a default exp bottle.

JustSoDank

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
234 8
Although I do agree that these particular problems are an inconvenience, I do want to defend the ManaCube staff and admin team for their work to maintain and handle the Olympus servers. I do often tend to roast of annoy staff for things that don't work. But that's just a personal thing I do and somehow get some kind of joy from it. I often have this battle in my head if I should be upset or pleased with what I have to play. I am not trying to be a sucker to the staff team, but this is what I argue from my perspective of the other perspective. Make sense?
Olympus is not the only server on ManaCube and given the size of the team of people leading ManaCube, I am impressed there are as few bugs/problems as there are.
Beta testing would allow for these problems to be found, but unless the keep the beta season going for a long time, I do not think it would help solve the issues. And even then, many problems will not surface until the full release.
Operating a server with the size and complexity of ManaCube is not an easy task. And I am not sure you, I, or most people realize how much work it is.
If the goal of your reply was to let them have a list of problems, I like it! But they probably already know all of these issues and are working on it.
I believe that Dacon, or whoever may be leading releases, realizes how much people want to play the fun games. And given that often rushes or puts out a product that is playable before it is perfect.

SSM

On a side note, you can add exp bottles not giving valued amount, but acting like a default exp bottle.

I won’t ever try to deny that the staff team’s job is very difficult; with thousands of players and a bunch of servers to manage, the work of the staff team is far from easy. However, servers have historically been rushed at times in an effort to earn money, rather than taking the opportunity to fix bugs before they hinder someone’s gameplay experience.

I’d also like to point out that it feels like the community is ignored, to an extent. I mentioned problems with specific custom enchants back on June 30th, 2019 in a ticket, which was responded to soon after and I was told staff were likely fixing the issue. In several other tickets and forum posts after, this same issue was mentioned several times, yet here we are, over half a year later, and these enchants are still broken.

By no means do I find it to be the intent of staff to ignore these problems or to intentionally lie by saying the issues are being worked on. However, given how often this seems to happen, and how long these bugs exist for, it’s extremely upsetting to both myself and others when new servers continue to be released when these issues still exist.

SSM_GOD

Ratings
I was going to write a whole 'nother reply but then thought, if you're still stuck on things not being fixed more than 6 months later, you are just looking for a thing to complain about. After a week, I'd give up hope on wanting it to be done, and just be surprised if it gets fixed.
I'm not trying to be rude, and sorry if it seems like that. I am much happier with many games/servers to play that is mostly working, then a few that work 'perfect'.
Let's say hypothetically if the problems on this list were fixed, you (someone like you) would just make another of the next items on the list. There will never be a server or game with nothing broken or bugged. There is likely a reason why things take such a long time. I like the think that the major reason is that the plugins that are used, can easily get tangled together and solving one often creates more problems.
If you were to look in the announcements and updates on discord or in-game, you would see that many, many, problems are being fixed. And to me, it seems they are taking care of the more important issues (bot prevention, etc.) before they get to relatively minor problems.
Also, I believe ManaCube is in a weird state where it is no longer a 'small' server, but not a big server either. This makes it difficult for systems to be organized and creates an inefficient environment. This happens all the time in real life and is easily applicable to this business/community.

Please do not respond to this as we are both just repeating ourselves, and it's not doing anything but creating annoyance.

SSM

JustSoDank

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
234 8
I was going to write a whole 'nother reply but then thought, if you're still stuck on things not being fixed more than 6 months later, you are just looking for a thing to complain about. After a week, I'd give up hope on wanting it to be done, and just be surprised if it gets fixed.
I'm not trying to be rude, and sorry if it seems like that. I am much happier with many games/servers to play that is mostly working, then a few that work 'perfect'.
Let's say hypothetically if the problems on this list were fixed, you (someone like you) would just make another of the next items on the list. There will never be a server or game with nothing broken or bugged. There is likely a reason why things take such a long time. I like the think that the major reason is that the plugins that are used, can easily get tangled together and solving one often creates more problems.
If you were to look in the announcements and updates on discord or in-game, you would see that many, many, problems are being fixed. And to me, it seems they are taking care of the more important issues (bot prevention, etc.) before they get to relatively minor problems.
Also, I believe ManaCube is in a weird state where it is no longer a 'small' server, but not a big server either. This makes it difficult for systems to be organized and creates an inefficient environment. This happens all the time in real life and is easily applicable to this business/community.

Please do not respond to this as we are both just repeating ourselves, and it's not doing anything but creating annoyance.

SSM
First off, I would like to say I find it immature of you to ask me to not respond; should you like to do that on your own, then so be it, but this is a public forum.

I would also like to point out I hadn’t really complained at all on the forums until Atlas was announced; I had reported issues and bugs, but made no formal complains until Atlas was released.

Quite honestly, Olympus releases (with the exception of the Atlas release) have been pretty smooth, despite not much beta testing. In the first factions release, however, there were straight up ADVERTISEMENTS TO ANOTHER SERVER’S STORE (a link was included mentioning a rank that doesn’t exist on Manacube) among a plethora of other issues. I don’t expect perfection by any stretch of the imagination, but I’m getting tired of everything just being a grab for more money when there are issues at hand to be fixed. If another servers online store was straight up linked, that to me, says a lot.